A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Farley having more fun with old art:

https://twitter.com/wokegiant/status/835690697776738305

1 Like

What are “DD Adults”?

1 Like

Heh-heh. Had to look back at the photo.

The meeting was held at David Douglas High School. I assume that that section of bleachers is, during games, reserved for home-team grown-up fans.

5 Likes

That makes sense. And with the way parents can be horrible during sporting events involving their kids – or so I’ve read – I guess this is a way to keep them corralled.

5 Likes

Which is why the Republican party Chairman in Montana is against a proposal to save money with a vote-by-mail system.

“Vote-by-mail is designed to increase participation rates of lower propensity voters. Democrats in Montana perform better than Republican candidates among lower propensity voters […] this bill could be the death of our effort to make Montana a reliably Republican state.”

15 Likes

40 Likes

That’s brilliant.

7 Likes

I assume that one needs an orange Julius for dessert (or is that too blatent?)

8 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/father-of-dead-navy-seal-refused-to-meet-trump-at-ceremony/2017/02/26/567f39ca-fc37-11e6-9b78-824ccab94435_story.html?utm_term=.0288901c4e31

24 Likes

Have I missed it, or has this burn somehow not been posted yet?

[To be clear, it’s a spoof]

23 Likes

That bit of brilliance has not yet been posted, AFAIK.

Is it real?

9 Likes

No.

10 Likes

Of course not; Obama’s too classy for that.

Pity.

13 Likes

Still top class satire.
(Or, what’s that word the altzis use? Ah yes: Trolling)

7 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

I just had an idea: what if every time the news reports on something like this, they immediately follow it with a reading of the oath of office for the public official in question.

No comments necessary, just a simple reminder that the person swore they would uphold the law and serve the people.

17 Likes

Perhaps, but without any clear indications that it’s a joke, it runs the risk of playing into Trump’s redefinition of “fake news”. There’s enough “alternative facts” coming from Trump’s camp, IMO.

I was almost taken in by that tweet image myself a few days ago, had to go check it, and unfortunately even seeing that it’s not in his actual twitter feed isn’t really conclusive proof that it wasn’t there…

I can hear all the blustering now.

3 Likes

Fair.

12 Likes