A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

That is not an easy read, but what he is saying is entirely valid and symptomatic of what I dislike about Sanders’ policies and like about Sanders’ humanity. He is unrealistic in a pleasant way.

1 Like

Oscar’s trash can is on city property, and Oscar refuses to move

Occupy Sesame Street!

7 Likes

Unrealistic, yes. He should’ve known better than to sign on with a party in which the establishment operatives did all they could to kneecap his candidacy. Corporate- money-loving asswipes that they are.

7 Likes

Eyerill aside, Bernie Sanders is extremely inconsistent and unrealistic - especially on economic issues.

But that is because Sanders is idealistic and is always, always, always fighting for the best resolution with those ideals. Trump is unrealistic too, and as Sanders said he will support him when their ideals align (even though it was obviously lip service) and still oppose the equally unrealistic xenophobic garbage he spewed.

I don’t think it’s unfair or a bad thing to say about Sanders. We need relentlessly unrealistic politicians working to an ideal that isn’t destroying Medicaid like the boyhood fantasy of Paul Ryan.

8 Likes
9 Likes

As recommended by the White House. Briefly.

10 Likes

For four hours. That’s an eternity in Internet Time!

9 Likes

9 Likes

The White House believes in me, and the White House is not full of careless people who skim headlines looking for the ones that sound sort of positive and then send them out in their daily briefing newsletter hoping for the best haaa ha ha nope ha ha these are the minds who control war and peace and the budget and things ha ha ha it’s fine ha ha oh god help.

[emphasis added]

12 Likes

If only there really were banana slugs there

1 Like

Flannel Moth Ranch?

Edit
The Florida version is the puss caterpillar

13 Likes

that looks toxic

2 Likes
16 Likes

14 Likes

There’s something so strange about the beautifully faded jeans and the pristine boots.

4 Likes

The store price tag would look just right hanging off those boots.

7 Likes

The author of this book (a history prof) gives a thoughtful and insightful talk about tyranny and resistance. I’m listening to it for the second time now. (Just finished my morning walk with this on.)

3 Likes

Apparently, he doesn’t know how to sit…

8 Likes

Even the cherry trees are resisting…

11 Likes

Schweaty balls. Brown shoes, did he get dressed in the dark?

7 Likes