A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

a mystery is afoot

1 Like

The Washington Post noticed that Trump’s golfing clubs feature a framed Time Magazine cover from March 1, 2009, that features Trump and talks about how awesome Trump is. It’s fake. Ironic that he’d choose to hang a fake Time cover in his clubs that has a fake article on the cover about the dangers of global warming.

8 Likes

Yeah, young hookers under foot.

5 Likes

So you’re saying that something’s happening under the table?

5 Likes

Could it have something to do with Melania’s career as a model and her working without a permit in the US for a while, maybe? Perhaps the woman had “worse” pictures than the nudes?

5 Likes

For some reason, I find that kind of cute…

6 Likes

I definitely had the same thought. Possibly not a coincidence that Trump was managing a sketchy modeling agency at the time, and that he bought this land from a sketchy adult photo studio the same year he and Melania got engaged. It was also the same year he started working with the Russian mob, specifically, Felix Sater. So, pick your scandal, really.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Nothing as sweet as that. :heart:

I just like saying that phrase. Plus afoot, a foot, skeletons, Florida swamp, I should drink less coffee maybe?

5 Likes

Well, it doesn’t take much coffee to see that Trump is playing some pretty heavy footsie with somebody.

Good thing the Dems aren’t playing along.

5 Likes

Well played.

6 Likes

Maybe we need to drain that swamp?

7 Likes

Personal conspiracy theory. It wasn’t Russia, it was the comedians that hacked the election. For this administration is comedy gold like no other.

4 Likes

What, like all of them? Dave Chappelle, Louis CK, Alec Baldwin, Sarah Silverman, Melissa McCarthy, Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, Iliza Schlesinger, Jim Gaffigan, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Sam Bee, Ellen, etc, etc, all got together to hack the election?

5 Likes

Yes /s

That would be the most awesome secret meeting ever.

:wink:

ETA: I mean we at some point did slip from real reality into Reality TV ™ reality. So maybe some writers in some dark hidden room are just pounding out the jokes. As an extra I’m not laughing.

ETA: poor spelling

3 Likes

Yeah… I’d go to it. :smiley:

4 Likes

Not if they are secreting ‘stuff’ everywhere; I’ll pass.

5 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

I missed it too @Mindysan33 :rofl:

5 Likes

Apparently I missed that joke in @Garymon’s original post!

5 Likes

*lirl

4 Likes