A Round Up of Resistance to Trump

Well, I’m not anyone’s fangirl, per se, and I do respect him as an intelligent public figure; there are just certain minor traits he has which I don’t find very endearing.

Ah, true. He also could use with a media coach or something. He’s not especially telegenic, and thus easy to cast as a “kooky leftist” and so on.

Yep.

But I give him much credit for acknowledging and embracing the LGBTQ community as part of the persecuted targets by fascists and bigots, given that he identifies as Xtian.

Sadly, in the Black community that often tends to be an issue…

Nom Nom

“The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability, nor some of the competence, that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful,” Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations, told reporters after an event in Tennessee.

“He also recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation,” Corker said.

Slowly but surely, it’s happening.

Canada resists…

Fuck yeah, Canada.

Wow if true.

“I am Spartacus, I am Malcolm X…”

It would be fabulous if that’s real.

Funny comment:

“Yep it’s real, several former clients and at least one ex-gf among the activists”

:smiley:

Sweet.

I noticed that you’ve also posted a Confed statuary locator; you sly devil, you.

:wink:

It would be such a shame if people didn’t wait for their local governments to finally decide do the right thing and decided to act independently themselves.

So VIOLENT! Next thing you know, those commies will be smashing everything!!

Etc etc, ad fuggin nauseam

Apparently they only arrested the people that actually had warrants, and turned everyone else away. It was an excellent protest though.

Well this past week certainly would change who everyone would view his comments that day (you might need to turn up the volume a bit)

Still has the hood! Good one Joel.

Oh, I don’t know about that…

:wink:

Heather Heyer’s mother doesn’t want to meet with 45, surprise, surprise: