A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I waver on this.

On one hand, he may appear more Presidential without the Twitter account.

On the other hand, it keeps the fires of controversy nicely stoked.

4 Likes

Or this version:

14 Likes

That will become painfully clear to him sometime during his presidency.

4 Likes

well, fuck.

12 Likes

Their reasoning is valid ā€“ the appeal was based on the administrations guidance that is now withdrawn and itā€™d likely deadlock 4-4, but justā€¦ fuck this country in particular.

7 Likes

ā€œYou may feel like youā€™ve been TRUMPEDā€

Canadian turned back at US border told to get visa.

US Embassy in Canada say "we have no visa to give you cuz thats not a fucking thing!"

17 Likes

Hmm. Iā€™d like to know what this means. I assume it isnā€™t Canada - but who is reviewing his ā€œtravel privilegesā€? How could the US prevent a US citizen returning home?

I should add that this doesnā€™t seem to be backed up by any source at all right nowā€¦

10 Likes

There are so, so many things wrong with this, really all of it, that to save time I will just mention the least of it.
Title case, have they no knowledge of it?

ĀÆ\(惄)/ĀÆ

8 Likes

Carson trying to out-stupid DeVos here:

11 Likes

I always see Dave Chappelleā€™s blind & black KKK member Clayton Bigsby in my mindā€™s eye whenever I hear about something Carson has said or done.

9 Likes
11 Likes

If itā€™s Trump Steak, itā€™s better to sterilize that stuff.

4 Likes

Papers please!

11 Likes

Oh look, itā€™s based on tax credits, gets rid of the Medicaid expansion and the individual mandate. I wonder how many people this will kill?

19 Likes

Ha ha ha!

Oh, you.

Everyone knows the poors arenā€™t people.

16 Likes

Besides, theyā€™ve got the ā€œgift of natureā€ to fall back on.

12 Likes

And the whole ā€œInstead of ObamaCareā€™s mandate, the bill would seek to encourage healthy people to sign up by allowing insurers to charge people 30 percent higher premiums if they have a gap in coverageā€ wonā€™t disproportionately affect those who have to choose between health insurance and putting food on the table. Not at all!

18 Likes

Thatā€™s one lovely ā€œunintended consequence.ā€ I have another. How will it affect those who get laid off, since even if they do immediately get a new job, health care coverage typically doesnā€™t kick in for 90 days afterward? Thatā€™s a gap, isnā€™t it?

11 Likes

So, do we call this shitty idea Trumpcare or Ryancare?

6 Likes

Theydonā€™tCare

22 Likes