A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Thatā€™s the problem with being constantly gaslighted by the political establishmentā€¦ at some point, you no longer trust ANYTHING they say and you begin to believe that everything is a lie or trick.

12 Likes

There are just too many rabbit holes for Media Orgs to exploreā€¦

based in part on:
How the Trump Organizationā€™s Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

8 Likes

I dunno, but a recent Onion article seems fitting (because, of course it doesā€¦)

13 Likes

Baku is a seething pit of corruption and itā€™s the only place , so far, that I have seen chandeliers hanging from underneath highway overpasses. When you get out of the airport there the first thing you smell is oil. Pure unadulterated oil. Itā€™s omnipresent like hookers in the hotels there.

It is not a far stretch to make that money laundering was / is going on there.

And guess what? The common language is Russian.

7 Likes

7 Likes

First Betsy DeVos likens HBCUs to being about ā€œchoiceā€, and now Ben Carson likens slavery to immigration. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

15 Likes

Is this a legal action or a term paper??? And yes, the grammar police need to be rung up stat.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/michelleisawolf/status/839151865145196545

12 Likes
16 Likes

I meanā€¦ was he trying to talk about the coffin ships that brought over Irish migrants/refugees post-famine?

Because they got here and thrived, and became white pretty quickly and easily. By the 1860s, the Irish were an economic and political force in places like NYC and MA. They went from a bad, colonial, attempted genocide situation to a much better one, with more opportunities. That was not the case for Africans brought over in slave ships.

10 Likes

I mean, heā€™s not an idiot, so thereā€™s that.

I havenā€™t been especially impressed by Huntsman since 2012, though. And endorsing Trump was a real low point.

6 Likes

You know, for all of the complaining Iā€™ve been doing about Trump, I opened up my retirement savings statement today, and it gained like 5% in the last month. He might be ruining the country, but heā€™s doing wonders for my 401k.

7 Likes

That seems in line with what the GOP has been doing the last six years. If it needing fixing, they could have fixed it, had that been what they really wanted.

13 Likes

I think they were planning to complain about it for another 4 years, not to have to do anything about it.

13 Likes
14 Likes

The court is bigly biased, and none of them are Americans. Not fair!

12 Likes

Oh, we are gonna get bombed now.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s ok. Just think of all the inner city youth that heā€™ll employ in the armed forces with his increased military spending.

2 Likes
7 Likes