A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Can I say first of all that I am thrilled to report that I had a hard time searching the BBS for the appropriate thread for the link I’m about to post, because you-know-who is no longer the primary topic of conversation in every thread? Whew. Anyway…

According to Mother Jones, there is exactly one thing that explains how Trump got elected: James Comey Elected Donald Trump President.

7 Likes

I just finished watching that video through another source. These guys love to pretend they don’t understand how insurance actually works, don’t they? (that, or they’re just idiots. Or both, I suppose…)

See also: Paul Ryan explaining how the problem with “ObamaCare” is that people who are healthy pay for people who are sick (starting at 8:45 in the video)…

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is propaganda released to continue the fear cycle of Trumpian thought or just a random news story.

3 Likes

With Congress showing no signs of taking action, a group of ethics watchdogs is turning to U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara to look into whether President Trump’s many business interests violate the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution

8 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been wondering what happens if they refuse to resign. Will they just get replaced a little later?

5 Likes

I thought it was standard protocol for appointees like this to tender their resignations when the president changes.

Of course, Trump will probably just fire them and not replace them at all.

3 Likes

Reality still less plausible than satire.

14 Likes
16 Likes

Those firings seem like another blundering move on Trump & co’s part. He’s making enemies left and right, including some powerful ones. “Never piss off a lawyer!” always struck me as sane advice.

11 Likes

Well it’s about time! I wonder who had the guts to … oh … it was another troubled person. That headline got my hopes up, sorry.

14 Likes
13 Likes

Except that he was arrested by the Secret Service, and isn’t that a picture of London Met police? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Anyone not feeling troubled since last November raise your hand.

Anyone?

Anyone?

11 Likes

Liar in Chief and his coterie of affiliated liars.

Be sure to check out Spicer’s face at the end. He’s trying to throw his practiced smile, but the corners of his mouth are giving away his fear.

5 Likes

Why do you think they are called the Secret Service? They’re masters of disguise!

5 Likes

That just made me wonder if all the Secret Service folks who were fired for whoring it up while on assignment have quietly been offered their jobs back since they have experience…

I was going to abbreviate Secret Service, but it looks wrong

6 Likes
2 Likes

Trump cronies have started a new non-profit and he is pimping it. I mean look at this shitty ad:

1 Like

Of course they did.

11 Likes