A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Ach, right.

President Paul Ayn Ryan. My gawdā€¦

3 Likes

We can only hope he proves as ineffectual as he was as speaker of the house and as Ford ended up being (other then, you know pardoning Nixon).

5 Likes

Ford had been Minority Leader until being appointed VP.

(Republicans never had a majority in the House back then.)

The actual Speaker was not involved because Agnew and Nixon did not resign at the same time.

1 Like

Ahā€¦ youā€™re correct. thanks!

1 Like

One less target for protests and violence:

2 Likes

This ad for an Arab online shopping website to buy stuff from the US.

9 Likes

Well, obviously not produced by the US tourism board.

1 Like

Milwaukee Sheriff and Lapel Pin Aficionado David Clarke has withdrawn his name from consideration for an assistant secretary position at the Department of Homeland Security.

13 Likes

11 Likes
5 Likes

Is that even legal???

Ā 

Oh wait, I forgot who Iā€™m talking about. Never mind.
smh

8 Likes

What would happen if the White House held a Press Briefing and no one came?

3 Likes

Good question. Maybe weā€™ll be finding out ā€¦ seems Spicer is done, who knows who or what will be replacing him.

7 Likes

End of an eraā€¦

5 Likes

WH press briefing will turn into a ultra conservative talk show.

3 Likes

Government website for republican propaganda.

Trumpcare has a name B U L L S H I Tā€¦

7 Likes

He keeps using that word ā€œobstructionā€ but Iā€™m not sure he understands what it means.

Bonus points for the tone deafness to diverse opinions as well.

6 Likes

He also doesnā€™t understand the most basic fundamental aspects to the USā€™s democracy, but then again the GOP as a whole doesnā€™t including half of their base that values faithful patriotism and ā€œthe correct dictatorā€ in the position of president.

4 Likes

Dropping this here because it has the stink of trumpā€™s transactional doctrine all over it.

ā€œOnly weeks after President Donald Trump accused Qatar of funding terrorism, the nationā€™s flagship airline has made a surprise overture to acquire a major stake in American Airlines Group Inc.ā€

ā€œIf Qatar is given the green light to purchase, the foreign company will have as much voting power as Americanā€™s largest stakeholders.ā€ -Axios

WTF? A country that has known ties to terrorism around the world having voting power in the US. I just canā€™t evenā€¦

1 Like

The video title is a bit hyperbolic, but good grief. One sideā€™s just repeating ā€œyou refused to participateā€ while the other side is offering one way after another that they want to participateā€¦

8 Likes