A round up of Trumpian events πŸ–•πŸŠπŸ€‘

What was it? … 6 in 10 solar ellipse glasses are defective…

1 Like

I know they say they will never stop approving, but these people are wrong about a lot of things.

7 Likes

Wait, 6/10 people who would enthusiastically vote for a narcissistic, power-hungry, rapey, pathological liar cheapskate also are the kind of people who would never admit they were wrong? Color me rbg(83, 226, 190)

7 Likes

Nothing to see here.

5 Likes

Can this be real? Maybe the he isn’t Bannon. Still reading …

3 Likes

Looks like he’s out. It’s blowing up in the news right now.

The cynic in my says this is yet more distraction tactics.

Also:

5 Likes

6 Likes

These are people who made bad life decisions and only support Trump because he validated their wish to blame others for their own mistakes. Not only are they wrong about a lot of things, but you can’t believe a word they say.

2 Likes

tio of the hat to

7 Likes
2 Likes

After watching clips from Trump’s Afghanistan speech last night, I was struck by what an awful speaker he is when he’s reading off the teleprompter. A total snoozer. But I was also reminded about how the right used to criticize Obama for reading off a teleprompter. They don’t really have much to say about that anymore, do they?

6 Likes

Of course he did.

8 Likes

Well it was easy, he simply failed to mention all the controversial statements and read the stock responses.

1 Like

Doing visits to only the places that he won in the election, and making announcements only they could love? I mean, all but announcing that he’s going to pardon Arpiao hot on the heels of being revealed to be a not-even-thinly-veiled white supremacist and threatening to shut down the government to get the wall funded? This guy really could give a fuck, this has got to just be about his post-presidency tv ratings. There just is no other explanation as to why he’d sell so hard to his own base, ignoring any other demographic.

1 Like

There is one other explanation.

Masha’s rule #1.

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like
6 Likes

The Robert Lee thing was fanned from the right. They’re trying to jam the channels with nonsense like this and the Breitbart hoax call story in order to stop people from organising and make the left appear to be fussing over nothing.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/naomiaklein/status/900390494579994624

9 Likes

didn’t meet the income requirements.

6 Likes