A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Steyer plans to hand-deliver 535 copies of ā€œFire and Fury: Inside the Trump White Houseā€ to each member of the House and Senateā€¦

LOL

And while Iā€™m hereā€¦

The tl;dr

Trump seems willing to strip them of jobs, security and homes unless Democrats buckle on a range of Republican immigration priorities, including an even longer-standing object of the presidentā€™s ardor: a beautiful border wall.

6 Likes

Itā€™s so dangerous to show a sociopath that you care about something. But wha are you supposed to do, just not care?

3 Likes

Welcome to 2018. The year the president of the country with the most powerful military, economy and largest nuclear weapon stockpile had to reassure his own country and the rest of the world that he is not a complete idiot and raving maniac.

9 Likes

Yes, Trump and the GOPers at Camp David really did watch a screening of that movie about PT Barnum

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B28fQ-0LaU

3 Likes

Not directly a Trumpian event, but relevant:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-election/with-renewed-vigor-u-s-top-court-scrutinizes-curbs-on-voting-idUSKBN1EW0HG?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

Even as courts have invalidated Republican-drawn electoral districts targeting racial minorities, partisan gerrymandering and purging of voter rolls have emerged as tools to suppress voting, voting rights advocates said.

5 Likes

Is it just me or does folks like Trump and Stephen Miller seem to have alot in common with professional trolls like Jake & Logan Paul? I mean, for exampleā€¦

3 Likes

I expect the phrase ā€very stable geniusā€ to be followed by no other verbiage except ā€œI own a mansion and a yacht.ā€

(Iā€™d make a possible exception for ā€I am Napoleon.")

4 Likes

ā€œI put on my robe and wizard hatā€?

4 Likes

I hope this is just a ruse to get him into Broadmoor.

7 Likes

Yesā€¦ itā€™s the usual dude-bro behavior.

3 Likes

Golf is soooo hard.

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Careful Jake, you might wake up with a burning cross in your yard.

Iā€™m assuming that Miller had Secret Service protection there. It must have been funny to see CNN rent-a-cops not only asking Miller to leave but his Secret Service crew as well.

3 Likes

I sure AF DID NOT CONSENT.

9 Likes

He didnā€™t even get a majority, never mind consensus.

3 Likes

You were just being coy, teasing, playing. All those times you said hell no, you were really thinking yes. (According to consent as Trump understands it.)

6 Likes
2 Likes

this could be the single most consequential interview of our lifetimes.

I kinda doubt that. I think heā€™ll wiggle his way out of it, and if anything brings him down, itā€™ll be financial shenanigans. Though I suppose that might not end up being a separate sin from ties to Russia.

5 Likes