A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Shit sandwich:

4 Likes

They’re going to build a wall, and the Martians will pay for it.

6 Likes

Wait… what?

roofpizza

6 Likes

Really. How’s he going to wedge a Space Force in between the Air Force and NASA?

“We are going to have the Air Force and we’re going to have the ‘Space Force.’ Separate but equal. It is going to be something. So important,” he said later.

4 Likes

Reuters has somebody on the ball picking Trump pictures. Not quite Beschizza-quality, but right up there.

2 Likes

It’s idiotic,cruel obfuscation based entirely on lies, but it isn’t as much of a non-sequitur as I thought. His thought process is: Germany has its worst crime in decades (not true at all) and that’s obviously caused by EU-style open borders allowing refugees, so therefore we need to put kids in cages as a deterrent to immigrants.

1 Like

Beats me. I do know that the pilots and many of the astronauts were/are in the Air Force.

So this is how the Mirror universe began… with Trump.

4 Likes

I was wait, whating about the “space force”…

4 Likes

Oops, my apologies. That one’s also a bizarre head scratcher. I’m with you on the what, what.

4 Likes

No worries! Happens all the time to the best of us!

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEGS2cOGRibMX3AFfaqp_Qo8qFAgEKgwIACoFCAowhgIwkDgwkOgB?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

These fuckers do realize that most of us have eyes and can still see, right?

6 Likes
12 Likes

Meh. they don’t care as long as the orange shit gibbon keeps giving them the okay.

2 Likes

That they don’t care is obvious. That they are denying what is happening as it happens right in front of people’s faces is fucking gaslighting.

11 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that Trump learned everything he knows about space from watching stuff like this?

11 Likes

What strikes me about all of this (besides, well, the awfulness of it) is just how BAD the Trump administration is at communication, PR, and spin. They’re just terrible at their jobs. All of America (and the world) is watching them put children in cages and build actual concentration camp tent cities, and there’s a hundred ways they could’ve spun this to make it look less blatantly evil. Something like: "Look, we’re not heartless. We’re parents, too, and nobody wants to separate families unnecessarily. But when illegal immigrants try to bypass the system, they need to meet with lawyers, social workers, and case managers – it’s a long, boring process and we just want to make sure their kids are well cared for while it’s going on. You’re seeing temporary facilities that, yes, look like cages, but I assure you that we’re working on building high quality permanent structures. In the meantime we’ll do the best we can to get families back together." It’s a lie, but it sounds legit, right?

But no, they went with “It’s the Democrats’ fault! They’re making us do this!”, “The Bible compels us to put kids in cages!”, “We’re doing this to push legislation!”, “It’s Germany’s fault!” and “It’s not actually happening!” as their defenses? You are so bad at this.

9 Likes

Indeed, that may just be one of the most galling things of all; our government is corrupt, immoral and self serving, and pretty much always has been… but at the same time, they’ve also been pretty good at spin and maintaining the facade that “the US is the bastion of all that is right and good in the world.”

This current crop of fuckwits are utterly terrible at it, and while some people claim “that’s a good thing,” it’s harrowing as fuck to witness as it’s happening.

I don’t get it how Anonymous and all the other so-called whitehats out there are not hacking the shit out of DHS and ICE right now…

10 Likes

Anonymous isn’t really even a collective, and who knows what random groups are doing? Wait for some exploit, people going to jail, or both.

1 Like

Caution: Tear inducing

8 Likes