A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Milwaukee Sheriff and Lapel Pin Aficionado David Clarke has withdrawn his name from consideration for an assistant secretary position at the Department of Homeland Security.

13 Likes

11 Likes
5 Likes

Is that even legal???

Ā 

Oh wait, I forgot who Iā€™m talking about. Never mind.
smh

8 Likes

What would happen if the White House held a Press Briefing and no one came?

3 Likes

Good question. Maybe weā€™ll be finding out ā€¦ seems Spicer is done, who knows who or what will be replacing him.

7 Likes

End of an eraā€¦

5 Likes

WH press briefing will turn into a ultra conservative talk show.

3 Likes

Government website for republican propaganda.

Trumpcare has a name B U L L S H I Tā€¦

7 Likes

He keeps using that word ā€œobstructionā€ but Iā€™m not sure he understands what it means.

Bonus points for the tone deafness to diverse opinions as well.

6 Likes

He also doesnā€™t understand the most basic fundamental aspects to the USā€™s democracy, but then again the GOP as a whole doesnā€™t including half of their base that values faithful patriotism and ā€œthe correct dictatorā€ in the position of president.

4 Likes

Dropping this here because it has the stink of trumpā€™s transactional doctrine all over it.

ā€œOnly weeks after President Donald Trump accused Qatar of funding terrorism, the nationā€™s flagship airline has made a surprise overture to acquire a major stake in American Airlines Group Inc.ā€

ā€œIf Qatar is given the green light to purchase, the foreign company will have as much voting power as Americanā€™s largest stakeholders.ā€ -Axios

WTF? A country that has known ties to terrorism around the world having voting power in the US. I just canā€™t evenā€¦

1 Like

The video title is a bit hyperbolic, but good grief. One sideā€™s just repeating ā€œyou refused to participateā€ while the other side is offering one way after another that they want to participateā€¦

8 Likes

Donā€™t believe the hype:

9 Likes

Obama broke his silence to implore the Senate to not ruin health care by passing the AHCA. Itā€™s a pretty good read.

(you donā€™t need a Facebook account to read this)

Hereā€™s the sound bite youā€™re going to likely see repeated ad nauseum:

The Senate bill, unveiled today, is not a health care bill. Itā€™s a massive transfer of wealth from middle-class and poor families to the richest people in America.

It just shows how low the bar has been set that reading this makes me long for a president that can write coherent sentences.

14 Likes

I read the entire post just to remind myself what an actual president sounded like.

8 Likes

How many ties to Saudi Arabia and Egypt do we regularly ignore in our zeal to arm them?

6 Likes

Breitbart & Friends are pushing a ā€œOMGawd Trump was right about illegal voters!ā€ report from Just Facts Inc, using already debunked data.

Just Facts Inc aka James Agresti is one of those right-wing micro ā€œthink tanksā€ that poops out reports on climate change, abortion, gun control, voter knowledge, etc, from the right echo chamber wish list. The reports are based on good sources, but through cherry-picking, dubious graph manipulation, questionable extrapolation, manages to come up with just the right conclusions.

If anyone questions his methodology and bias, he reacts much like as if a hedgehog had crawled up his butt.

http://www.eri-nonprofit-salaries.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Summary&EIN=208725168&BMF=1&Cobrandid=0&Syndicate=No

Nice looking website, and thereā€™s an app for that.

6 Likes

And look who else is getting into the alt-right propaganda farming biz:

Home brew aggregator sites are a thing now.

6 Likes

Itā€™s beginning to feel like every maverick, tea party, Trumpist right wing politician has just been running a Nigerian prince scam, testing the waters with the most heinous, paranoid, idiotic and evil shit just to identify their market segment of hateful, gullible, authoritarian morons that they can then sell garbage media to for the foreseeable future. The genius of doing it all as a ā€œpolitical campaignā€ is that you get free money and free help from news media and polling orgs to do all the market research. Unfortunately, sometimes they accidentally win, and have to pretend to be in office for a whileā€¦

7 Likes