A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

many Republicans viewed this as the worst case scenario ā€” they have to deal with the wrath of constituents upset over their position on the unpopular health care plan, and still have nothing to show for it.

This isnā€™t the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario was actually passing their stupid-as-fuck healthcare plan and having to deal with the wrath of voters who have been directly impacted by it. I think itā€™s crazy that people frame things the way they are framed by the sentence above. Like taking healthcare away from millions of people in order to fund a tax cut to rich people would be ā€œsomething to showā€ for their efforts.

11 Likes

You up?

Even if somebody paid the fee I donā€™t think sex would be on my mind there.

southern-romance-project-episode-4-demolition-esther-de-wolde-plaster-wall

5 Likes
2 Likes

Russian hookersā€¦?

Iā€™d make exceptions.

Even the stuff not strictly Trump related.

1 Like
1 Like

Some headlines just make one go ā€˜Ewwww!ā€™

7 Likes

Trump Jr., at that time in the glare of media scrutiny around his meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower during the presidential campaign, gave the memo to his father, who gushed over it, according to sources.

In a comedy of errors, Trump later learned from Sean Hannity, the Fox News host and close friend of the president, that the memoā€™s author had been fired. Trump was ā€œfurious,ā€ the senior administration official said. ā€œHe is still furious.ā€

I feel so sad-happy.

3 Likes

A Marxist, a Globalist, and a Banker walk into a barā€¦

2 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

Itā€™s great to see yet more assholes outing themselves by writing these ā€œmemosā€.

4 Likes

He is the memo-asshole previously outed up-thread.

2 Likes

Oh by other assholes I was referring to the Google memo.

3 Likes

Trump cuts funds to fight anti-right wing violence

The Trump administrationā€™s decision to cut federal funding for groups fighting right-wing violence has come under new scrutiny following the presidentā€™s controversial response to violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend.

8 Likes

Heā€™s solved all the problems here after his latest speech, so why waste funds on this? #maga #draintheswamp

3 Likes

You know, in the midst of all the ā€œrefusing to explicitly condemn Nazisā€ kerfuffle I almost momentarily forgot the Russia treason kerfuffle.

9 Likes

Holy shitā€¦ so going into conspiracy theory mode extraordinaire hereā€¦ but what if the Charlottesville march was set up in part to distract us from the Russia investigation? How fucked would that be? I mean, weā€™re not talking about it now, are we. Weā€™re talking about Nazis.

8 Likes

One reason I donā€™t buy into most of the ā€œTrump scandal #2347 is a ploy to distract from Trump scandal #746!ā€ theories is that I have to believe even Trumpā€™s strategists could come up with something better than ā€œletā€™s make the Russia thing go away by reminding everyone how Trump supports White Supremacy!ā€

10 Likes