A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Unlike a real 501©(3), I have the feeling that the “Center for Equal Opportunity” only exists to publish opinions that are useful to the far-right. I’m sure the funding boo-boo will be fixed in later years.

2 Likes

Good reads:

3 Likes

Kelly ripples…

Richard Staropoli, the Homeland Security Department’s chief information officer, resigned suddenly Aug. 3.

https://federalnewsradio.com/people/2017/08/dhs-cio-staropoli-resigns/

2 Likes

Well, now that they’ve decided to no longer waste our dollars and time on repealing the ACA, they have to do something to waste our dollars and time to make it look like they’re busy while doing fuckall for the country.

4 Likes

Has a Chatbot taken over Trump’s Twitter account?

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t seem to be ending his new tweets with his usual terminal dribble. Strange.

3 Likes

LOL

11 Likes

I don’t think they could’ve found a more perfect photo of the Turtle from Kentucky to accompany this piece.

7 Likes

snl-stefon-laughs-more

4 Likes

I thought this article was satire at first.

2 Likes

He will make it classy… the best!

3 Likes
5 Likes

3 Likes

The Politburo West encourages such behavior. Thank you comrade. Now, just move along.

(Is anybody even caring anymore? Secret Service? … crickets, US Military?.. crickets, CIA? … crickets, State Dept. DSS? … crickets, State Dept. INR? …crickets, DIA? …crickets, NSA? … crickets. I guess the only agency ‘on it’ is the FSB.)

2 Likes

The creepy Palantir stuff is worth noting:

While Thiel quickly shot down rumors of a Supreme Court appointment, he was named to Trump’s transition team. There he worked with two acolytes — Blake Masters, his Zero to One coauthor, and Trae Stephens, a former engineer at the Thiel-founded government contractor Palantir Technologies — to source and vet science and technology appointments.

One Trump campaign insider told BuzzFeed News that Thiel had his pick of cabinet positions, but never showed true interest in taking a permanent government job. Instead, he focused on adding his associates to positions of power. Thiel’s former chief of staff Michael Kratsios was named as deputy chief technology officer, while another former colleague, Kevin Harrington, joined the National Security Council as deputy assistant to the president. Justin Mikolay, an evangelist for Palantir — the Thiel-founded data-analysis company — was given a role in the Defense Department.

I wonder how Robert Mercer / Cambridge Analytica is doing these days?

5 Likes

“may you die in pain”

3 Likes

Fla. to NJ? Coincidence? Nyet.

"The yacht is reportedly owned by Russian-American oil businessman Eugene Schvidler, and was given to him by Roman Abramovich, current owner of the Premier League’s Chelsea Football Club. The boat was originally owned by American tech businessman John McCaw, who then sold it to Abramovich.

According to the tracking data, Le Grand Bleu sails under the Bahamian flag. It’s last port stop came in April in Port Everglades, Florida."

and earlier:

http://usanewspost.com/breaking-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-met-russian-oligarch-aspen/

Itsa justa business no? Got pipe?

http://nativenewsonline.net/currents/putin-ally-trump-family-friend-set-profit-dapl-keystone-xl/

Nothing to see here…

abramovich-putin

4 Likes

Yet another case where I can re-purpose tools from tracking Scientology.

Ha! It’s only 26m shorter than Scientology’s cruise ship.

5 Likes

To be fair, it’s pretty brave of him to do so.

4 Likes

Oh Damn, it just sailed past my dad’s house!

Also:

In addition to its massive size, the yacht also boasts a number of different watercraft secured on board. According to magazine Boat International, a nearly 72-foot Dubois sailing yacht named Bellatrix and an approximately 69-foot Sunseeker motor yacht are resting on the ship.

I heard you like yachts, so…

5 Likes