A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Delay is their strategy; if they can just stretch it until the midterms, the Trumpist purge of the legislature will immunise them from any chance of impeachment or indictment.

Apparently Bannon just gave Trump every reason he could ever need to let him go.

The web site hosting the interview (American Prospect) is throwing db connection errors.

5 Likes

Itā€™s up again now, and that interview is what I expect - Bannon is lying about being a Nazi in order to publically declare he is simply a Nationalist and not a White Nationalist despite ethno-centric nationalism following him his entire career. He also puts himself as the savior in this interview, and publically bragging he is battling the swamp every day.

He is dumping Trump before Trump dumps him.

EDIT

Think of it this way, would you rather be fired because an interview saying your were a money guy that hates racism and Trump is the one that is racist or get fired as the racist guy while Trump gets called the money guy? Which furthers Steve Brannonā€™s agenda?

9 Likes

It wasnā€™t an accidental off-the-record?-oopsie, despite media claims to the contrary. Bannon is deliberately feeding the chooks.

If he thought his position was at risk, he wouldnā€™t have done it. I would be very, very surprised if this does anything to reduce Bannonā€™s power; I would be entirely unsurprised to learn that the statement was cleared by Trump in advance.

EconCover_TrumpKKKMegaphone

5 Likes

10 Likes

What happened when there were rumours about British army cartridges being made with pig and cow fat?

That doesnā€™t sound like a good way to get peace, Donald.

(Yes, there were other reasons why the rebellion happened. I donā€™t think it detracts from my point though)

5 Likes

You know how we keep asking, ā€œwhat will it take for him to lose his baseā€?

It looks like for a sizeable chunk of his supporters, heā€™s infallible.

4 Likes

Such a good read on it.

1 Like

What was it? ā€¦ 6 in 10 solar ellipse glasses are defectiveā€¦

1 Like

I know they say they will never stop approving, but these people are wrong about a lot of things.

7 Likes

Wait, 6/10 people who would enthusiastically vote for a narcissistic, power-hungry, rapey, pathological liar cheapskate also are the kind of people who would never admit they were wrong? Color me rbg(83, 226, 190)

7 Likes

Nothing to see here.

5 Likes

Can this be real? Maybe the he isnā€™t Bannon. Still reading ā€¦

3 Likes

Looks like heā€™s out. Itā€™s blowing up in the news right now.

The cynic in my says this is yet more distraction tactics.

Also:

5 Likes

6 Likes

These are people who made bad life decisions and only support Trump because he validated their wish to blame others for their own mistakes. Not only are they wrong about a lot of things, but you canā€™t believe a word they say.

2 Likes

tio of the hat to

7 Likes
2 Likes

After watching clips from Trumpā€™s Afghanistan speech last night, I was struck by what an awful speaker he is when heā€™s reading off the teleprompter. A total snoozer. But I was also reminded about how the right used to criticize Obama for reading off a teleprompter. They donā€™t really have much to say about that anymore, do they?

6 Likes