A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

3 Likes
2 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

Yeah, right; that’s gonna work out sooo well.

What a fuckin’ idiot.

Mueller, hurry it the hell up!

7 Likes

This makes me sick. So, there will be people afraid to leave because of the chk points and they may die.

Fucking Hell

8 Likes

Not to mention that he’s also putting the border patrol agents in that area in danger too.

This is a shitty idea, all the fucking way around.

I’m torn between hoping no one gets hurt or killed, and hoping that this idiotic move backfires on him terribly.

9 Likes

Ooops!

(National Post is very conservative for Canada.)

8 Likes
4 Likes

I have decided that from now on I will be imagining Malcolm Tucker’s response to anything Trump says or does.

It might just get me through the next three and a half years. After all, Trump is pretty much the definition of an omnishambles.

5 Likes

Sounds like Gorka got a very intense phone call from Kelly where Kelly chewed him out for taking vacation with so many national security issues, and Gorka resigned saying Trump isn’t calling out radical Islam enough. Crazy shit, but it sounds like the alt-right rich boys are not capable with keeping up with the establishment military schedule.

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

aggressive-breakfasting

4 Likes

All Ye Homeowners Beware

What’s next? Social Security?

6 Likes

Paul Ryan would like that.

9 Likes

In a way I hope they try, the GOP would lose every election in the foreseeable future just for the attempt - just like if they target Medicaid. That’s why they constantly lie about their budgets.

5 Likes

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/busted-oklahoma-police-chief-outed-as-owner-of-racist-website-and-white-supremacist-record-label/

9 Likes

1 Like
5 Likes