A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

At least one Canadian senator has a recommendation for those who are seeking to leave the US because of the DACA shutdown:

Hopefully, if it comes to that, your neighbours to the north can help at least a few of these people avoid being sent halfway around to the world to a country they donā€™t remember with a language they donā€™t speak.

10 Likes

Thank you.

I saw the thread had been updated, and my first thought was similar to the one I have everytime thereā€™s any news regarding 45:

Oh, for fuckā€™s sake; now what?

I simply canā€™t do four whole years of this.

Please Mueller, if you canā€™t ā€˜hurry up,ā€™ then make your takedown of 45 good, and make it stick.

10 Likes

man mustache suspenders looks up points this

This, so much this. Four years of El Cheetolino is way too long.

10 Likes

Caution: Full On Twilight Zone Header Below

ā€œPresident Trump played Democratic Party president today. He gave Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer everything they hoped for and sent Republican leaders spiraling into anger and disbelief.ā€

8 Likes

Heā€™s just following in the grand Democratic tradition of catastrophically tone deaf privileged idiocy. Theyā€™re getting a lot of practice on that skill lately.

3 Likes

Is it okay if I cut you into little pieces and feed you to the squirrels?

Just asking questions, for a friend, and itā€™s a sarcastic parody. Just kidding.

Legal or not, the guy is such a dick.

I donā€™t think so. He could have phrased it better, as an explicit hypothetical, but his intention was certainly a good one.

2 Likes

ā€œAt what point does it become acceptable to be impolite and unkind to someone who is planning to ethnically cleanse 800,000 people?ā€ is a question that springs to mind.

4 Likes

it reminds me of that tamaco simpsonā€™s episode where homer has the tamaco, and lisa is begging him to hand it over, and he screams: ā€œbut iā€™m just one man. what can i do?ā€

if 45 wanted to protect these people he literally had to doā€¦ nothing. instead, he revokes their only protection and then says - but what can i do? congress should take care of it. without offering any opinion about how they should do so.

itā€™s exactly like healthcare. he wants to wreak shit because he thinks there is personal profit in it down the road.

5 Likes

I agree his intentions are good but what he actually said was really, really stupid. Thereā€™s little doubt that the intention was to ask a question with the intention of extreme drama. Iā€™m not sure how a group of adults looked at that movie villain quote and thought it was a good enough idea to have a member of their group ask that question.

That said, it also wasnā€™t a threat in any way and arresting him is also ridiculous. Being super cringey is not threatening, and politicians are required to be open to things like this.

Yep, that sounds about right for a CEO president (of many failed businesses)

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

ā€œWithout Facebook we wouldnā€™t have wonā€ FUCK Facebook.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I imagine the pool and ground level are filled with sand, seaweed, and indentured mermaids.

2 Likes
1 Like

So theyā€™ve just set themselves up to ā€˜prove a negativeā€™; that the man was not assaulted or abused?

4 Likes

Fuckā€™s sake.

5 Likes