A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Probably not. But there might be a home grown solution to America’s soccer problem:

I’m not much of a sports fan in general, but my bestie and her family have been going to all the United Games (her sister has season tickets) and she says the games are always packed, even in the new stadium they are sharing with the Falcons down town. I think the soccer fan base in town has a different demographic than the football base, but the team is also much better than pretty much all our other sports ball teams. But even if the American team took Atlanta United seriously and started to model themselves on their success, the sport itself just doesn’t have the same resonance, because we just can’t like anything that the rest of the world has… so no big time soccer and no Eurovision for us, I guess. Not in Trumps America!

1 Like

I’m sure it would look something like this:

I doubt he cares about Unamerican Football, though.

2 Likes

Let’s start with Faux News.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that sees the disconnect between saying “the stock market is doing great!” and “we need tax cuts!”?

10 Likes

He will if he can promote himself through it.

2 Likes

He has experience teaching unruly children.

Breitbart claims that they’re powerful and influential, and they keep demanding regulation, so how about there?

3 Likes

This is a good joke and a good point. Someone should be preparing for Kelly’s departure by putting together a list of experienced Kindergarten teachers to serve as next Chief of Staff.

1 Like

Well, fuck.

3 Likes

I first read that as “Trump Administration Gave 500,000 Puerto Ricans Reasons to Buy Guns”

2 Likes

That, I think, could be a reality if that douche bag visits has another photo op there soon. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Of all UN bodies to withdraw from… UNESCO?

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/10/274748.htm

(why ain’t this shit one-boxing?)

8 Likes

I beg your fucking pardon‽

8 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I just can’t with this unfathomable depth of stupidity;

8 Likes
1 Like

Thread:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Protesting the American flag? WTF does that even mean?

“Yeah, our flag totally sucks, bro. We need firearms and shit on them like Mozambique, and a picture of Jesus punching a commie in the face. USA! USA!”

5 Likes