A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Oh man, the quote is even more soulless in the Washington Post’s reporting: “He knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway.”

4 Likes

tumblr_mk0dk4BoJl1qaad4ao1_500

I can’t find any words to describe how low that man is. Nothing goes far enough.

8 Likes
4 Likes

I just started watching Fargo season 2 last night because I noticed it was on Netflix. They played a clip in the opening of Jimmy Carter, as president, speaking. He said that uncertainty about the future was tearing the nation apart. Obviously he was talking about an issue that faced America during his presidency, but wow that seems like pointed commentary about America today.

7 Likes

Sound familiar?

Christ, what an asshole.

9 Likes

How’s he doing with that promised hurricane aid donation?

Also:

4 Likes

After all, it’s not like investigations of this magnitude are quick and easy.

7 Likes

Donations that Trump reportedly has made also have the naughty habit of disappearing. In July 2016, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said that his wife, Mary Pat Christie, received money from Trump in 2012, for a relief fund she ran after Hurricane Sandy battered the state. The Associated Press could not find a record of Trump’s donation, and when asked about, Christie claimed he had misspoken when asked about Trump’s donation.

:rage:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Insane in the membrane

InsaneRambling

tinfoilhat

1 Like

“too Nazi”??? That’s a good one.

6 Likes

don’t look too Nazi

I like this. I’m picturing Richard Spencer in a sour-smelling Florida motel room, carefully combing brilliantine into his Hitler haircut and straightening his secondhand tweed jacket, smiling into a toothpaste-splattered mirror and whispering, “Not too Nazi…just the right amount…just the right amount of Nazi…”

9 Likes

Trump Lie of the Day: Donald Trump hangs a fake Renoir in his house and tells everyone it’s real.

6 Likes
1 Like

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Nazi!®

3 Likes

A good round-up thread on Spencer at UF:

A Black Left response to the continued Dem-Right attempt to blame Russia for Black protest:

5 Likes

Thread:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thread:

5 Likes