A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I figured this fits in here.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks, hilarious!

Also maybe evidence of a generation gap at times between author and editor.

2 Likes

@emo_pinata

Oh, my.

1 Like

13 Likes

Alexa, who’s a big douche?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-amazon-com/trump-targets-amazon-in-call-for-postal-service-to-hike-prices-idUSKBN1EN15O?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

“Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

4 Likes

Imagine that, it’s all about health care.

“Either way, federal regulators are seriously putting postage prices under scrutiny. And Congress could also help ease some of the USPS’s financial pressure by reexamining some of its retirement and health obligations. According to CBS News, a 2006 law requires the Postal Service to prefund 75 years’ worth of retiree health benefits — which critics say contributes to its disastrous financial situation”

I’m guessing that like most union shops they have health care for life. Not much longer if that’s the case. Gee, what will they sign up for now?

Going Postal in 3,2,1…

6 Likes

Ever the businessdouche he thinks of the USPS as just another profit center rather than a service for the public good. Just like every other government institution he targets.

5 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

According to fivethirtyeight.com, Trump’s approval rating high was 47.8%, while Obama’s low was 47.6% on a different day. This presumable counts as them having the same approval rating in Trump’s mind.

The reality is somewhat different.
The grey line is Obama, The green line is Trump

6 Likes

Even in anime, Trump is still as classy as ever bahaha

5 Likes

A reporter should have asked him, “Who told you that?”

Then he’d go blah blah blah.

And then say, “Well, you don’t have to tell me who told you that, but you should think about who told you that. They are lying to you to manipulate you.”

2 Likes

Remember how the CFPB was supposed to be a consumer advocacy agency?

3 Likes

Week 59 roundup:

2 Likes

I hate to start this year off on an unnecessarily fatalistic note, but…

I think we’re all going to die.

7 Likes