A round up of Trumpian events ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Week 59 roundup:

I hate to start this year off on an unnecessarily fatalistic note, butโ€ฆ

I think weโ€™re all going to die.

I saw a screen cap of this on Facebook and thought it was a joke. I mean itโ€™s like the kind of thing youโ€™d see rejected by The Onion for being too over the top.

But, I checked the Orange Turdโ€™s Twitter, and there it was. It was actually tweet by the actual @realDonaldTrump account.

Not this shit again. I can just imagine the cabinet meeting.

Well, Brexit is going badly, how can we make things worse?

Itโ€™s only been 3 days into 2018 and it has been as weird as 2016 & 2017 already

Remember when Dan Quayle vs Murphy Brown seemed as low as it could go?

You know, the late night hosts constantly make fun of Eric as the dumb one. I was watching all that stuff unfold with Don Jr. around his meeting with the Russians and thinking, โ€œWhy do people think Eric is the dumb one? This guy seems really, really dumb.โ€

Now I get it.

I guess when your familyโ€™s entire PR strategy is throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing which strands stay in the gaping, howling mouths of your conspiracy addled base (rather than respect for the meaning of words) you just use whichever recent term for โ€œOur Enemiesโ€ has gotten the most traction on pizzagate Twitterโ€ฆ

He has to be the butt of all jokes: he is a Trump and a millennial.

Also works with this one:

Heโ€™s confused about his Diet Coke button.

(Canโ€™t be bothered to give Baby Groot a comb-over.)

Constantly tweeting โ€˜I am Grootโ€™ would arguably be far better for international relations than POTUS Tinythumbsโ€™ output.

Commander Dick-Waver-in-Chief.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I donโ€™t think this will work quite like Trump intendedโ€ฆ

Thread. This should chill you.

Well thatโ€™s reassuring :worried:

I have that groupโ€™s book, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, coming in a couple days (from the library). I hope itโ€™s a good read.