A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

I saw a screen cap of this on Facebook and thought it was a joke. I mean it’s like the kind of thing you’d see rejected by The Onion for being too over the top.

But, I checked the Orange Turd’s Twitter, and there it was. It was actually tweet by the actual @realDonaldTrump account.

2 Likes

Not this shit again. I can just imagine the cabinet meeting.

Well, Brexit is going badly, how can we make things worse?

1 Like

It’s only been 3 days into 2018 and it has been as weird as 2016 & 2017 already

7 Likes

Remember when Dan Quayle vs Murphy Brown seemed as low as it could go?

6 Likes

You know, the late night hosts constantly make fun of Eric as the dumb one. I was watching all that stuff unfold with Don Jr. around his meeting with the Russians and thinking, “Why do people think Eric is the dumb one? This guy seems really, really dumb.”

Now I get it.

5 Likes

I guess when your family’s entire PR strategy is throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing which strands stay in the gaping, howling mouths of your conspiracy addled base (rather than respect for the meaning of words) you just use whichever recent term for “Our Enemies” has gotten the most traction on pizzagate Twitter…

4 Likes

He has to be the butt of all jokes: he is a Trump and a millennial.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Also works with this one:

6 Likes

He’s confused about his Diet Coke button.

4 Likes

(Can’t be bothered to give Baby Groot a comb-over.)

5 Likes

Constantly tweeting ‘I am Groot’ would arguably be far better for international relations than POTUS Tinythumbs’ output.

6 Likes

Commander Dick-Waver-in-Chief.

2 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

I don’t think this will work quite like Trump intended…

3 Likes

Thread. This should chill you.

5 Likes

Well that’s reassuring :worried:

4 Likes

I have that group’s book, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, coming in a couple days (from the library). I hope it’s a good read.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/AthertonKD/status/948601591841439744

9 Likes