A round up of Trumpian events ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

But while Simpson saw disturbing patterns, he was unable to nail anything down, because he couldnโ€™t get the relevant records from banks and other financial institutions. Schiff posed an interesting question: Simpson didnโ€™t have subpoena power, but the committee did. Who should it subpoena if it wanted to learn more? Simpson laid out a roadmap for Schiff โ€ฆ

Schiff said his first priority would be to obtain records from Deutsche Bank, which did business with Trump when most banks would not.

Saw this posted somewhere else.

So he knowingly sets in motion the events that cause this crisis. Then, he sabotages any honest attempts to resolve it while thereโ€™s still time to fix it.

Christ, what an asshole.

Nothing to see hereโ€ฆ

โ€œPlease hold for Premier Li Keqiang Mr Kushnerโ€โ€ฆ

The security failings of this administration is sickening.

Week 62 roundup.

It doesnโ€™t make sense to me. Iโ€™d expect Trump to be terrified of dolphins, not sharks.

Iโ€™d think heโ€™d love dolphins due to their tendency to be โ€˜pussy grabbers of the seaโ€™

Tickets start at $100,000 per couple, Bloomberg reported.

You could serve endangered species, and the dinner wouldnโ€™t cost that much. Obviously the ticket buys more than a meal.

A chance to whack him across the ass with the Forbes cover issue?

$100,000 is just for the cheap seats. Youโ€™d have to pay a lot more than that for any Forbes play.

On Friday, I bet he didnโ€™t want to go. โ€œHell, Iโ€™ve got their money, how can I blow them off? I know! Iโ€™ll shut down the government! Iโ€™m a genius! A very stable genius!โ€

Is that Pauly Shore?!

Prisoners on strike in Florida:

Florida authorities responding as expected:

โ€œโ€ฆpolice say theyโ€™re looking for a middle-aged white man with a heavy buildingโ€ฆโ€

Mission accomplished. (Again.)