A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

3 Likes

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/state-union-speech-excerpts/

We have ENDED the war on American Energy – and we have ENDED the War on CLEAN COAL. We are now an exporter of energy to the world.

Ummmmm… don’t wars tend to end when either someone wins or loses. Unless by some offhand miracle that clean coal became financially viable, i’m guessing he’s totally deluding himself

5 Likes

(Click through for the amazing gif)

1 Like
7 Likes

Savage

6 Likes

Let’s just have Buzz Aldrin do it.

7 Likes

See my horse shit donnie image above.

1 Like

5 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-utah-mining/a-modern-land-run-trump-move-opens-utah-to-mining-claims-under-1872-law-idUSKBN1FK1MA?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

The process for staking a claim remains much as it did during the Gold Rush: A prospector hammers four poles into the ground corresponding to the four points of a parcel that can be as big as 20 acres, and attaches a written description of the claim onto one of them. A prospector then has 30 days to record the claim at the local BLM office.

4 Likes

That dreamers line made a headline on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation). It was the first thing I saw when I opened the news this morning. My first thought was, “Fucking Stephen Miller.”

7 Likes

Get used to more of this type of scenery in Utah.

Evaporation pools for mining potash and other salts in Dead Horse Point State Park near Moab, Utah. i was just there and it makes your heart sink seeing the scars.

6 Likes

Is it just Federal land? Most people’s property ownership doesn’t include mineral rights, and it’d fun to hammer a claim in somewhere like the governor’s front lawn as a PR stunt.

4 Likes

It’s disgusting. Just another dog whistle take on “all lives matter”.

2 Likes

Yeah, it made my skin crawl.

2 Likes

Optimized that for future use! :slight_smile:
buzzroll

5 Likes

Finally, a version of Monopoly that more accurately reflects modern day Wall Street

Edit: Whoops, didn’t see that BB already had a post about this when I made this comment

3 Likes

Then there’s the upcoming Trump version, which involves stealing more money from your tenants and getting a piece on your hotel property.

2 Likes

And you aren’t allowed to play with black people.

5 Likes

Cheeto’s Office Wife Obstructing?

2 Likes

5 Likes