A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Week 63 news roundup

1 Like

Notable line from article (emphasis mine):

Senior administration officials said that the president has been known to affect an Indian accent and imitate Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who in an Oval Office meeting last year told him, ā€œNever has a country given so much away for so little in returnā€ as the United States in Afghanistan.

This doesnā€™t seem to have attracted much attention, then again, Trump is the least racist man on Earth. But stillā€¦

3 Likes

Forget the accent, note the content.

Theyā€™re intending to loot Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Itā€™s take alot of effort to go into a Piers Morgan interview and yet end up looking like the comparatively bigger lout

6 Likes

From trickle down economics to trickle down infrastructure.

10 Likes

of course they made sure to get the projection machine running even before the conversation starts, dropping ā€œtrickle downā€ themselves to describe the fed paying for infrastructure. I swear, at the end of four years, no words will mean anything anymore:

"Instead of sending taxpayer money to DC only to have it eventually trickle back down to communities along with a host of new restrictions and requirements, the President wants to allow communities to keep more of their funds and make their own decisions, and to simplify the federal bureaucratic maze.ā€

That is some grade A piss/rain.

2 Likes

Presumably because Theresa May isnā€™t doing a shit enough job of Brexit.

11 Likes

Like I wrote in another thread the other day, sometimes The Big Guy canā€™t resist trolling his flock.

1 Like

After the last 40 years, is there anything left worth looting?
Or are we about to play ā€œblock the Russians at the Khyber passā€ again?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Big Brother is HEEEEERE

ā€œTrump national security officials are considering an unprecedented federal takeover of a portion of the nationā€™s mobile network to guard against Chinaā€

WTF?

Iā€™m turning Russian
I think Iā€™m turning Russian
I really think so
Turning Russian
I really think so
Iā€™m turning Russian
I really think so
Turning Russian
I really think so

4 Likes

Reuters phrases it a bit differently.

3 Likes

Epic Twitter meltdown in fiveā€¦ fourā€¦ threeā€¦

7 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Turns out heā€™s also a Twitch streamer too

5 Likes

It is the State of the Uniom address
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/misprinted-tickets-donald-trump-state-of-the-uniom-1.4509938

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure that they meant ā€œState of the Onionā€.

7 Likes

Where 'th jerbs at?

HorseShitDonnie

3 Likes

When my 3yo daughter cleans her plate at dinner, we have a little ritualized joke where I pretend to be confused and concerned that the food has disappeared to: ā€œ______, um, where did all the food go?ā€ and she answers ā€œmy mouth!ā€ and we celebrate. Thereā€™s a metaphor in here somewhereā€¦

3 Likes