A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

After receiving the president’s order to fire Mr. Mueller, the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, refused to ask the Justice Department to dismiss the special counsel, saying he would quit instead, the people said. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to be identified discussing a continuing investigation.

6 Likes

“George Soros, the billionaire businessman-turned-philanthropist, says he believes President Donald Trump wants to create a “mafia state” in the U.S. — but can’t because of the strength of the country’s underlying institutions. He didn’t elaborate on what he meant.” APNews

2 Likes

AIVD (Dutch intelligence agency) had penetrated Cozy Bear’s computer networks, “saw” the DNC hack as it happened, and passed this intelligence on to US intelligence agencies.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is that the one that revealed how the DNC kneecapped Sanders? Mixed blessings can come in strange packages!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ummmm … throat clearing…

Titilating

3 Likes

“The system gives the agency access to billions of license plate records and new powers of real-time location tracking”

5 Likes

I imagine he’ll mansplain to her on proper Obsequious Hair Mussing techniques.

Wrong Jimmy

2 Likes

Doh!

Thanks, I do have trouble sometimes sorting out the Jimmies.

3 Likes

If this happened as reported here, the US not releasing this information in 2016 is unfathomable to me.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/meandmycomrades/status/956979892939190272

8 Likes
5 Likes

Not this shit again

I wonder how much money the NRA gave him

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/davidslavick/status/957091867358883840

7 Likes

I’m sure there millions more who thought it was the work of that other guy tbh

7 Likes

Well, when you realise that the god described in the Old Testament fits the profile of an abuser… yeah, I could see it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

U.S. Representative Joseph Kennedy III.
On the other hand, Robert Kennedy jr is an anti-vaxx loon.

It’s also worth noting that clan is all over the map.

6 Likes