A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Oh, I’m pretty sure it’s money laundering.

3 Likes

Seems likely to me.

1 Like
3 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-interview/trump-says-willing-to-be-interviewed-by-mueller-under-oath-idUSKBN1FD388?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

“I‘m looking forward to it, actually,” Trump, speaking to reporters at the White House, said of an interview with Mueller. “I would do it under oath.”

Why would an oath even be necessary? Wouldn’t lying to the Special Prosecutor be a felony?

3 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Countdown until Trump takes credit for North & South Korea playing together as a team in the Olympics Women’s Hockey games…

3 Likes

Tick Tock

gif

“For the first time in the 70-year history of the Doomsday Clock, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists’ Science and Security Board has moved the hands of the iconic clock 30 seconds closer to midnight.”

Yeah, it’s all about trump.

5 Likes

If your company is handing out “tax cut bonuses” watch out.

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/logophobe/status/956614405743104000

“… the thing about McConnell’s promise is he didn’t just make it to me. He made it to 10 members of his caucus. A leader is very very reluctant to break promises to members of his caucus”, he says about the shitweasel who literally did exactly that thing to two of his own party members during the tax bill vote four weeks ago. Mitch McConnell will never negotiate with you in good faith. He is incapable. You God damned idiot.

Also bonus points to Schumer for hoping images of women and children being deported will rally the nation to demand action, and not just result in human douchenozzles like Steve King and Louie Gohmert lining up to punt brown babies over the nearest border crossing. The nation is already demonstrably behind you, fuckwit. Do something.

7 Likes

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Does he realize that any attempt to force a ban like that is just going to result in much larger protests?

9 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

…and all he did was offer that same ol ‘thoughts and prayers’ line…

2 Likes

I mean, FFS, he burned his own party members less than a month ago after the a corporate tax cuts bill passed. How can anybody think he’d negotiate in good faith with D’s. His word is worthless.

1 Like
6 Likes

So here’s your next question: is Schumer really that stupid?

3 Likes

What is a greedy politician?