A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I think Prosperity Gospel is a heretical belief that all Christians should rebuke. I donā€™t get how anyone would buy this nonsense. Even when I was an Evangelical I didnā€™t buy it at all. God doesnā€™t shower people in gold and luxuries on Earth. Mankind committed sin therefore the tribulations we endure are part of the process of becoming saved (ex. Job). Why is this something so many Christians refuse to accept? I mean itā€™s the bed rock from which the creed defines itself.

5 Likes

Thanks trump! *

*Heā€™ll blame Obama

8 Likes

Well thatā€™s what you get when someone tries to fluff up the markets when the Fed is in a middle of unwinding the QEs. Dude shouldā€™ve just been quiet and let Powell and the other adults fix the mess before it gets worse. Iā€™m just waiting for Cheeto to call for Powell to resign even though he canā€™t legally fire him per the law. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Itā€™s getting boring watching them twist their brains into knots

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the point where the conspiracy becomes so vast that God Himself is in on making :peach: :hole: look like a nump.

I give it until May.

1 Like

The Memo Wars it will be called.

Carbon paper losses in the millions.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re still around. Donā€™t know what they profess about Trump (I suspect they keep their mouths shut) but if the original band was brought back, I doubt theyā€™d be fans.

I thought most of the band was killed in a plane crash.

At the peak of their success, band members Ronnie Van Zant and Steve Gaines, and backup singer Cassie Gaines, died in an airplane crash in 1977, putting an abrupt end to the 1970s era of the band.

The reformed band is doing a farewell tour. Maybe new lyrics for Sweet Home Alabama?

And back to topic at hand:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/house-committee-votes-to-release-democrats-russia-memo-idUSKBN1FP1P6?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

The vote will send the 10-page Democratic memo to the White House as soon as Monday night, giving Trump until Friday to decide whether to allow its release.

If he declines, after approving the release of the Republican memo despite strong objections by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it could set up an angry dispute pitting the White House and many of Trumpā€™s fellow Republicans in Congress against Democrats, law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

With any normal person, Iā€™d expect that after having a good weekend run of the Repub memo, heā€™ll approve the Democrat memo too, before the weekend to allow another major Trump-pas to distract attention and bury it.

However, Iā€™ll go with the long-shot on this and bet that he declines to approve it. Heā€™s got the ā€œtis treason if they donā€™t clapā€ in his teeth, and heā€™s going to run with it. He lives on chaos, and the more chaos to slow down the investigation, the better.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen things you people wouldnā€™t believe.

Wastepaper baskets on fire in the committee chairmanā€™s office.

I watched paperclips glittering in the flickering fluorescent tube lighting outside the stationery cupboard on the 5th floor.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Timeā€¦to die.

11 Likes

Depends. American mythology is that criticizing the government in the backbone of the nation. American history is that people who criticize the government are oppressed by the government and labelled enemies of the state.

10 Likes

Theyā€™ve abandoned any pretense of wanting to operate within a democracy. Republicans are all-in on permanent single-party rule by any means necessary.

8 Likes
4 Likes

This is actually a straight up coup. This is worth having an armed revolt over.

6 Likes

My ā€œfavoriteā€ part of the complaint is where this 5-watt bulb says ā€œThe court struck down the redistricting plan as unconstitutional only because they ruled that it clearly, plainly and palpably violates the state constitutionā€, whichā€¦ yes? That is a valid reason for striking something down as unconstitutional?

9 Likes

On the one handā€¦

ā€¦but on the other.

1 Like

The only reasonable answer to the two questions on that screen is, ā€˜Only if you lot all fuck right offā€™.

1 Like

Itā€™s too bad someone gave them ā€œfake pressā€ to seize for their use. It was more open when they used lugenpresse.

ā€œIā€™ll take Testing God for $400 Alexā€

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-adviser-says-ignore-flu-shots-inoculate-yourself-104503909--abc-news-topstories.html

2 Likes

A brand new low for administration staffers

4 Likes

JHC

ā€œWe saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated.ā€

2? 3? 6? 15?

4 Likes