A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

@navarro have you been hiding things from us?

7 Likes

i’ll let my history of comments speak for itself as to whether i could be THAT navarro.

9 Likes

In the words of Roland, the Gunslinger;

"Never in life."

4 Likes

Thread:

6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Because lone wolf, it’s really about economics, mumble, mumble, mumble…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Unless they can provide evidence where a game of chess has ever killed or maimed someone, I’m calling delusional bullshit.

6 Likes

The chess comparison is a dumb comparison to make, but attacking air rifle sports seems like a ill-conceived move. This is the kind of single-shot, sportsman gun activities that need to be differentiated from the kind of “all the guns! all the time, the bigger and more dangerous the better!” attitude if any kind of reasonable compromise is going to be struck. This feels like an NRA strawman come to life.

8 Likes

Despite his initial comments about ignoring the subpoena and potentially risking arrest for contempt of court, Nunberg quickly backed down and agreed to comply. But the story took yet another twist Tuesday, when Fox Business Network reporter Charles Gasparino said he’d spoken with Nunberg, who reportedly said he was planning to enter substance abuse treatment after his grand jury testimony Friday.

“There’s something, and drinking I believe is a big part of it, and that’s what happened yesterday,” Gasparino said. “That’s where the story actually goes from here.”

Nunberg’s initial defiance prompted all manner of analysis over whether the Mueller grand jury should even be talking with a witness who was headed in for mental health or substance abuse treatment.

6 Likes

So throwing witnesses into “programs” to silence/discredit their testimony is where we’re at? Still not gulag or the bottom of the river, but it feels like it’s somewhere on that road…

2 Likes

The fact they’re already trotting out the old Nazi mental illness crap pretty much makes me want to get myself a passport and a work visa in some other country. Like no way I’m going to stick around to get rounded up and killed cause I’m the “wrong kind” of person.

5 Likes

Warning: this video is a heartbreaker

4 Likes

Looks like Kelly understands the Streisand Effect and Pruitt doesn’t.

6 Likes

While some folks are worried about guns in schools, others are worried about fictional horny fish people

7 Likes

Oooops!

6 Likes

And Sarah Sanders saying something to the effect of “there was arbitration and the President won” in a WH press briefing this week.

Tough breaks for the Prez. May there be many more.

2 Likes

I was wondering if Larry Flynt would cover Stormy’s ass financially and just have her release her ‘evidence’. Seems like it’s right his alley and he was offering a reward earlier for such things.

Edit: Spelling error - Larry’s last name.

6 Likes