A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Sure that movie is the ‘last straw’.
Dear deity… Please hurry up with the destruction of America so we can move on to the next thing already the slow motion train wreck is getting tedious.

4 Likes

That’s true, I’d forgotten. Citizen Larry.

2 Likes

Well looky here:

“Stormy Daniels, the adult film star who has been alleged to have had an affair with President Donald Trump, is scheduled to appear at a Shreveport strip club in March.”

“Daniels posted to Twitter Wednesday that she is to appear March 22-24 at Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club, 202 Commerce St. in downtown Shreveport.”

7 Likes

Gotdammit mutherfucking shitcunt:

9 Likes

5 Likes

JFC

6 Likes

Maybe they’re confused?

3 Likes

Dear god! Think of the imaginary children!

6 Likes

That guy not only took photos where he knew we wasn’t allowed do to, he smuggled the camera onto and off the base and made multiple copies across several computers and uploaded them into google.

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

What was the point of that anyway? He’s already served his time and he will remain a convicted criminal. So, I say, what the fuck?

2 Likes

Say whatever you want about Larry, he fucking hates republicans, and he’s in his element in this current news maelstrom.

4 Likes

“asked if any of those people were Larry Flynt. (Stormy’s lawyer) said he’s not aware of that and right now Daniels is not contemplating taking any of the offers.”

Hell, I’d set up a GoFundMe if she’d take it.

5 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Unintended consequences? Imagine that!
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-steel-jobs/trump-steel-tariffs-may-leave-these-u-s-steelworkers-jobless-idUSKCN1GL2V9

“The workers here in Farrell are on the front line,” Miller said. “This policy is picking winners and losers and unfortunately, we are the losers.”

6 Likes

I said before on this thread many times here already and I hate sounding like a broken record about this but…

Trump is a S-O-C-I-O-P-A-T-H

He’s feels completely comfortable screwing over his own friends, allies & supporters because he knows many of them will continue to support him even after he sodomises them with a gift store cactus (sorry for that graphic analogy). At least the left, center and resistance knows he’s full of it and adjusts their plans accordingly. Of course because of that, he feels he could attack those folks who aren’t his true believers and tries to turn his own supporters against those folks who aren’t gullible to fall for his bullshit.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/seanmcelwee/status/972584681802752002

4 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ.

3 Likes