A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Meanwhile, his base is going ā€œWah?ā€

The shoe yet to drop is that for NAFTA, Trump will want Mexico to pay for his wall, and Brutal Canada to eat a mountain of Wisconsin Government Cheese.

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Thatā€™d be this Boots Riley:

4 Likes
3 Likes

A Boston Globe profile of the NRA lobbyist who wrote Floridaā€™s ā€œStand Your Groundā€ law

Bloomberg wrote about the small businesses that still give out NRA discounts and what they could face in the future if the boycotts keep growing

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/these-3-100-businesses-love-the-nra-even-as-others-pull-back

According to Forbes, one of the largest raceway owners is still giving out 15% off NASCAR ticket discounts for NRA members

4 Likes

Speaking of that Navarro I just quickly checked whether it was the same Navarro mentioned in 2 Live Crewā€™s ā€œFuck Martinezā€ (it is not). Back then we didnā€™t have google, so I only knew through rumour who Martinez was, and I never knew who Navarro was.

I looked at the lyrics and that song is certainly a, uh, ā€œproduct of its timeā€ in terms of misogyny and homophobia, but still, recalling it brought a smile to my face.

Brain briefly misread as ā€œBlame it on T-Painā€ which I am now singing in my head to the tune of Milli Vanilliā€™s Blame it on the Rain.

I think that would get $1M in about 15 minutes.

4 Likes

Well no shit,
Thatā€™s a nice sentiment that Trump wants to see a return to a more prosperous age, but if it was still profitable to do so, the US would still be leading the world in steel production.
Pittsburghā€™s spent the last 50 years cleaning up after its affair with steel. Itā€™s not just going to shelve new technological developments to revert to the ā€œgood ol days.ā€

Most people in America are going to take their car to a shop for an oil change instead of doing it themselves. Like it or not, itā€™s the new American way. Anyone with a half billion dollars laying around would more likely import the steel, tariffs and all, to try making something better out of it.

If itā€™s such a good business why doesnā€™t Trump start opening steel plants?

4 Likes

Sold!Ā 

1 Like

Got Tape?

Tape

Feeeels like blackmailā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes

Elsewhere in the new Fox ad, news anchor Martha MacCallum says: ā€œWe are going to ask the tough questions because there is a lot of conventional wisdom out there that needs to be challenged.ā€

Does this mean theyā€™re going to have anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, psychic surgeons & people who believe drinking bleach cures autism on their programs?

4 Likes

Read that as ā€œBoth the NSA and Scientology Will Have TV Channelsā€.
Guess I should call it a day and get some rest.

1 Like

A shining example of confidence outweighing reality

Hah, I knew they have been relying on fuzzy math

7 Likes

5M = everyone they have on their mailing lists, not every paid member in good standing. Betcha those numbers are quite different.

7 Likes
3 Likes

You mean that they didnā€™t have the woo-mongers as part of their ā€œbalanceā€ before now? (Serious question. Itā€™s not like I watch it.)

This shit is sickening. And of course, if a white supremacist is doing it, heā€™s just a lone nut, and no widescale investigation will be launched. Trump and his minions arenā€™t doing anything to fight that kind of terrorist, aside from encouraging them.

5 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes