A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

4 Likes

Oh wait - let meā€¦ lone wolf, mental illness, tragic for the bomber, etcā€¦ /s

1 Like

Rex got canned! Wow.

Guess heā€™ll be swimming back from Africa. @beschizza You up for a trump / tillerson breakup shop?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦

6 Likes

ICED Out

ā€œI quit because I didnā€™t want to perpetuate misleading facts,ā€ Schwab, 38, told the Chronicle. ā€œI asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didnā€™t agree with that. Then I took some time and I quit.ā€ -Former ICE spokesman James Schwab

Bravo Mr Schwab

8 Likes

He was probably watching Blue Planet II while he was taking acid when he came to that conclusion

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

And here I was just thinking that Alex Jones had been awfully quiet after pretending that YouTube had deleted his account (they didnā€™t) for insisting that the survivors of Stoneham Douglas were professional actors.

Iā€™m putting even money down on Alex Jones being outed as a pedophile within the next year or so. Heā€™s far too obsessed with it.

5 Likes
9 Likes

I imagine thatā€™s a rhetorical question, but anyway, it sucks that to most Americans, itā€™s not obvious that it took so long because terrorism against non-white people (whether from the state or other rogue organizations) doesnā€™t count as terrorism.

7 Likes

Yeah.

Put another way: itā€™s because Black people donā€™t count as people.

9 Likes

Right. That also covers indifference about so many other crimes against them. E.g.,

5 Likes
4 Likes

Is it blackmail if nobody wants to see it?

ā€œI have video evidence of me having sex with Donald Trump!ā€*world collectively throws up into mouths"

6 Likes
4 Likes

I donā€™t really want to see the ā€˜pee-pee tapeā€™ footage eitherā€¦ but it would give me warm fuzzy happy feels to know it exists for reals.

1 Like

ā€œI need funds to pay for: attorneysā€™ fees; out-of-pocket costs associated with the lawsuit, arbitration, and my right to speak openly; security expenses; and damages that may be awarded against me if I speak out and ultimately lose to Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen,ā€ she said.

I wonder why she didnā€™t just accept offers from people who had the money ready and waiting?

LOL :rofl:

6 Likes
7 Likes