A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

6 Likes

Turns out the sister of the Charleston church shooter is as big of bigot as her older brother

The younger sister of Dylann Roof, who was sentenced to die for murdering nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, was arrested Wednesday at her school for allegedly bringing weapons to campus and posting to Snapchat a message police said “caused alarm.”

Morgan Roof, 18, was arrested at A.C. Flora High School in Columbia, South Carolina, after school officials told police that she had a knife, pepper spray and marijuana in her possession, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement.

The RCSD also said it was also aware of a Snapchat post by Morgan Roof that “caused alarm to the student body.”

“Your walking out of the allowed time of 17min, they are letting you do this, nothing is gonna change what tf you think it’s gonna do? I hope it’s a trap and y’all get shot we know it’s fixing to be nothing but black people walkin out anyway,” the post said, according to several media outlets.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/sister-charleston-shooter-arrested-school-snapchat-post-caused-091003665--abc-news-topstories.html

6 Likes
4 Likes

HOLY SHIT

https://twitter.com/blueRebelscum/status/974268448988528640

4 Likes

Or maybe he was watching a documentary about Jimmy Saville. I mean, it’s not like the BBC hasn’t abetted a pedophile; I have to think there’s more than one.

(Obviously Jones is a raving maniac)

I don’t know if I agree with your timeframe, but the observation that people who are obsessed with things tend to be, well, obsessed with those things seems spot on.

1 Like

Just check out what these chickenshit cowards are trying to pull

The state affiliate of the National Rifle Association asked its members to use video to document student walkouts over gun violence for signs of an “anti-civil rights agenda” — a measure that drew sharp criticism from those who supported the protests Wednesday.

The Gun Owners Action League of Massachusetts, based in Northborough, sent an email to members across the state, asking them to go to schools and “document the walkout, what’s being said, what the signs say, and what teachers, faculty and guests are saying.”

“If you see anything indicating that these walkouts are pushing an anti-civil rights agenda, please email us information,” the group said.

4 Likes

Trump seemed to threaten to pull U.S. troops stationed in South Korea if he didn’t get what he wanted on trade with Seoul, an ally. He said the country had gotten rich but that U.S. politicians never negotiated better deals. “We have a very big trade deficit with them, and we protect them,” Trump said. “We lose money on trade, and we lose money on the military. We have right now 32,000 soldiers on the border between North and South Korea. Let’s see what happens.”

7 Likes

Nobody likes a narc, NRA.

3 Likes

Raining Gold!

Just another day in Russia

Not saying it’s trump related but, it could be…

100 Crores 1,000,000,000.00 1 Billion

2000 Crores (or 200000 lakhs) is equal to 20000 million ($20 billion)

6 Likes

The parents of each student punished need to file reports for physical assault, whether it’s “legal” in that state or not; plus civil suits.

6 Likes

“Trump officials are encouraging conservative allies in Congress to prevent “sanctuary cities” from receiving federal funds as part of a spending bill that must pass next week to avoid another government shutdown.”

7 Likes

Eliminating federal funds from the entire state of California is not going to go well for either the federal government or California.

6 Likes

When the California separatism movement started up in the wake of Trump’s win, people said, “That will never actually happen.” I thought, “Yeah, just like Brexit will never happen or Trump will never win.”

Seriously, if the federal government cut off funds to basically all of California, what choice would California have but to secede?

6 Likes

The school’s assistant principal, Brett Meek, hung up the phone when The Daily Beast reached out for comment on the school’s regulations. The school’s superintendent, Scott Spainhour, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

How fucking brave of them

8 Likes

It just dawned on me; aside from regular courts, both civil and criminal, could this arguably be framed as a violation of first amendment rights? The school in question isn’t the federal government, but they are attempting to punish students for exercising their constitutional rights…

6 Likes

Those oligarchs have suffered enough already.

3 Likes
5 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/15/us-senate-candidate-proposes-arming-homeless-people-with-shotguns

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes