A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Please tell me someone on that stream eventually put the idiot out of his misery.

9 Likes

Eventually a student of the teachings of Aquifina of Tropicana chimes in to provide some balance and nuance to the discussion.

7 Likes

I hope that account is actually a Russian trollbot and not a real, living person; that much stupidity in one mind seems lethally painful.

2 Likes

I am currently reading a book by Nietzsche

tells me everything I need to know

11 Likes

It really genuinely blows my mind that people like Rubio think ā€œtalk down to an entire generation of votersā€ is a solid electoral strategy. Especially when that generation is the one most likely to have a very strong negative reaction to being talked down to, and decades of time to hold a very solid grudge.

Had Marco Rubio ever actually met a teenager before last month?

7 Likes

Iā€™m not going to say itā€™s necessarily a good idea to swear at your congressperson, but this canā€™t possibly be the first angry phone call heā€™s gotten, and his aide narcing on the student to the school principal is really shitty.

Something something first amendment mumble mumble.

7 Likes

Well of course she said that

6 Likes

Posting this here so you guys can get ready to hear dumbass conspiracy theories about this

This also happened

ā€œThis [Great Mills High School] armed school resource officer, youā€™re not hearing anyone in #MSM talk about it because it disrupts their narrativeā€¦They do take issue with defending our most vulnerable and our most innocent and as a mother I will never understand thatā€ ā€”@DLoesch

The NRAā€™s talking points are misleading on at least two levels.

First, it is not the case that the Great Mills High School shooting was ignored by the media. As of this storyā€™s publication in the early afternoon on Tuesday, the high schoolā€™s name was among the top trending topics on Twitter. The story was also extensively covered by all three of the major cable news networks on Tuesday morning, as well as by major print outlets.

Another bit of stuff about them acting classy

6 Likes

Come on in! The waterā€™s fine.

5 Likes

If no one else, the lawyers clocking billable hours must be loving this admin.

O_O

6 Likes

On all sides:

I shouldā€™ve been a lawyer! :smile:

4 Likes

Youā€™d think so, but I donā€™t think Michael Cohen is ever getting his $130k back.

8 Likes

Exactly my point.

Regardless which side they may work for, lawyers are the ones who are benefiting the most from all this fuckery.

Heā€™s the exception, I reckon; but that happened prior to the 2016 election.
Iā€™m talking about all the metric fuckton of lawsuits that have been filed since 45 took office - attorneys must have been hearing a cacophony of Ka-ching! ever since.

2 Likes

ā€œAn investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran ā€˜allā€™ of President Trumpā€™s digital campaign ā€“ and may have broken election law. Executives were secretly filmed saying they leave ā€˜no paper trailā€™.ā€

Anybody seen Jared?

Also, go back to what Mr Newt Gingrich said in 2016:

His line of thought: And that what people feel about an issue is more important than what the actual facts behind the issue are. -Forbes

Sound familiar?

(BTW Anybody else starting to sense these videos from Ch 4 are a bit fishy?)

4 Likes

Damage Control

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ooh look itā€™s Trump talking to Pootin.
But remember that yer not to congratulate Pooā€“
Oh! He congratulated him! What are you doing?
Och, yer no using yer brain!

The ā€˜Iā€™ word from a republicanā€¦

4 Likes

DONā€™T POINT THAT LOADED AK-47 AT YOUR HEAD WITH THE SAFETY OFF IN A ROOM FULL OF CATS.

(Yes, grammar robot this is a complete sentence.)

4 Likes
5 Likes