A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

From the article:

" In a White House memo, Drumpf said that the nation’s intelligence community persuaded him to keep some documents secret because their exposure could harm “identifiable national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns.”

Translation from Trumpish:

“I bigly respect and defer to the counsel of the intelligence community on all matters that are not related to the 2016 election, the 2018 election, the 2020 election, cyber security related to elections, cyber security related to everything else, Wikileaks, Russia, Russian prostitutes, and Vladimir Putin. But they’re totally spot on about this JFK guy, even though I heard that people are saying he was killed by Ted Cruz’ dad.”’

6 Likes

Oh, sure. Like he didn’t have time to pop into the pro shop at his golf course. SMH.

/s

8 Likes

Too busy to buy his wife a birthday present.

Not too busy to call Fox & Friends and talk for so long they almost literally hang up on him.

That photo a couple days ago of him and Melania staring each other down like they were at #9 in the Ten Duel Commandments really does seem to sum up their relationship.

10 Likes

What a snake. This guy is just loathsome. I know, not news, but he just keeps demonstrating it. No wonder he has to pay people to let him touch them.

4 Likes

@alahmnat & @tekna2007
I can’t help but wonder if it was spite, given the publicity about her smiling with Pres. Obama.
ETA to blur reference to possible violence. And even worse, was the hat the other day a planned part of her outfit? He’s been known to yank out hair while in a rage; she might not have had time to get a weave in to cover.

2 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/26/us/politics/ap-us-white-house-take-your-kids-to-work-day.html

From the article:

“[Trump] had asked the kids whether they wanted their parents in or out of the Oval Office. “Out!” they exclaimed in unison, and so the grown-ups were left to huddle around and peep through the few available windows.”

Mrs. Faffenreffer saw this article and observed that King Cantaloupe can’t even make it through take-your-kids-to-work-day without sowing divisions and taking kids away from their parents.

6 Likes

I have never seen Trevor crack up this much on his show before. The moments he shown the Fox & Friends hosts reacting to Donnie’s rants (at around the 3 minute mark) is some of the best tv in a while

10 Likes

Attorney Michael Avenatti hints $1.6 million abortion payout was for Trump — not GOP donor

7 Likes

Not a surprise, but words fail me.

I would dearly love to lock Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy in the stocks so they could be pelted with rotten potatoes by any and all comers. Maybe we can get it off the ground with a Kickstarter campaign… any takers?

7 Likes

How’s that Cyber going?

“…an examination of the top 50 information technology (IT) contractors to the United States government, GCA found that only one contractor is using email-validation security – the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) protocol – at its highest level.”

https://www.globalcyberalliance.org/top-federal-it-contractors-leave-emails-vulnerable-to-phishing-spoofing.html

How many banks are vulnerable?

4 Likes

That’s okay, Trump has great Cyber, the very best. (Also from 2017)

In contrast, former NSA chief Gen. Keith Alexander described a President Trump prepared to tackle cybersecurity like a business deal: “What I saw was a president who was now very focused and asked each person questions, listened to them, weighed what they said and how they said it, … took in advice, commented back,” he said during a panel session on Monday.

The image of Trump being in the loop for a technical discussion…

3 Likes

No, please, do go on about how conservatives are suffering under the yoke of burdensome liberalism on college campuses to the extent that it has a dramatic chilling effect on their speech.

4 Likes

Civil proceedings paused (yay!) so that the criminal case can proceed (oh shiiit).

(Behind him on the right, is that a Russian enforcer, or a junior law partner on steroids?)

5 Likes

Yeah someone that doesn’t even have a laptop at their desk and doesn’t use email.

And promptly dismissed it?

2 Likes
5 Likes

The NRA is trying to “disway” their supporters from turning Yeti coolers into IEDs by giving out stickers

3 Likes

Today in conservative snowflakism

14 Likes

Oh. They’re upset that a comedy routine has an F bomb in it?

(^the moment in question at 2:51)

There’s always a Trump tweet or video. Always.

5 Likes

Looking forward to next year when they’ll feature the topical comical zingers of Rich Little!

3 Likes

Perfect choice!

But not Don Rickles. Way too edgy!

4 Likes