A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

You bet, only the best values. Supreme ones!

6 Likes

ā€œTo allow the Secretary of the Treasury to accept public donations to fund the construction of a barrier on the border between the United States and Mexico, and for other purposes.ā€
https://black.house.gov/sites/black.house.gov/files/documents/Border%20Wall%20Trust%20Fund%20Act.pdf

7 Likes

Values? VALUES? Is he from this planet?

ETA
@anon50609448
Beat to it again!

2 Likes

One part ā€œwhen in doubt, do the cruelest thingā€, one part ā€œeverything Obama did was bad and must be undoneā€.

13 Likes

I just told a friend of mine about this. Their response was: ā€œArenā€™t entrances also exits?ā€

7 Likes

The guy who ate lead paint chips as a kid just basically blamed kids eating potato chips for school shootings

8 Likes

Okay, Nugent, fucking do something about it. Same thing as I think about the mental health bullshit. If that somehow translated into actual action to help people who were suffering, then that would end up being a big plus, even if it didnā€™t reduce school shootings. But instead itā€™s, make up a thing to blame and then donā€™t even try to solve that problem. The transparent backpack people have more integrity than this stupidity.

12 Likes

Youā€™d think the NRA brass would be smart enough to get their story straight on what not-gun thing is causing this weekā€™s tragic loss of life at the hands of an angry white kid with a firearm. This incoherence might make people suspect that theyā€™re grasping at literally any possible straw to distract from the actual commonality in school shootings.

10 Likes

As far as Iā€™m concerned, NK has already won. They got everything they wanted by forcing the US to treat them as equals on the worldā€™s stage and all while giving up absolutely nothing in the process.

8 Likes

It reads like something Iā€™d expect from a South Park episode, not something actual hunters would do. I mean for fuck sake - shooting at caribou from boats, killing hibernating bears and their cubs. Thatā€™s just state sanctioned animal cruelty.

5 Likes

I just love how the conservatives are bending over backwards to blame everything on school shootings.

You know, other than guns.

4 Likes

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-revolutionary-implications-of-stacey-abramss-victory/

9 Likes

ā€œHe said you know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all, so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.ā€

1ZI7t7r

11 Likes

"Quelle Surprise" Iā€™d never thought much about Star Trek being dubbed in French. Kirk speaking French is well, something somethingā€¦

4 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

Jesus, if I were Cohen, Iā€™d turn myself in to Mueller personally just to keep from sleeping with the fishes.

5 Likes

Yep. Apparently Cohenā€™s business partner (I didnā€™t know he had a partner?) did just that, now cooperating with the investigation.

5 Likes

Have at it folks!

7 Likes

Donald Glover said it bestā€¦ this is America.

14 Likes