A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

It takes a special kind of stupid to blame doors for school shootings

How far is the NRA up his butt?

8 Likes

He has too many entrances.

9 Likes

That screaming you hear? That’s just every firefighter and paramedic in the country.

See, @mindysan33, you’re wrong. We don’t need historians. Who needs to remember silly things like the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire? (/deep, deep sarcasm in case anyone is unclear).

10 Likes
7 Likes

That is some next level stupid.

4 Likes

Next, a probe into those inauguration crowd deniers.

7 Likes

The guy who helped bring the scourge of cocaine to america is now saying this about ritalin

9 Likes

Oh, he’s adopting the viewpoint of Scientology, which blames all school shootings on psych drugs, even when it’s not.

3 Likes

Y’know, having not followed Ollie North since the old Iran-Contra days, when I heard he’d been made the new NRA president, I had a fleeting thought of “well gosh, maybe all of this bad publicity has made them realize they need a calm, serious, moderating voice at the head rather than a jingoistic knee-jerk loony”. Clearly NOPE.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I was wondering when this would start to fall apart in earnest. Does Paddy Power have a line on the success of the summit?

7 Likes

Does anyone actually believe that a guy who kills his opponents with an anti-aircraft gun on a regular basis was going to roll over and let trump rub his belly? Please. /Xs

6 Likes

Xtra Swampy Please!

“Broidy drafted an email to Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, asking him to intervene on behalf of his friend, whom he oddly called “George Vader” — a misnomer that appears elsewhere in the emails.”

“One of my companies does deep vetting for the US government,” he wrote. “We ran all data bases including FBI and Interpol and found no issues with regard to Mr. Vader.”

3 Likes

No, I suppose not.

For me at any rate, there is a tension between my desire to see Trump fail and be punished for what he and his enablers have done to my country, and my desire to see the world step back from the brink.

3 Likes

I KNEW IT

6 Likes

Trinket cart in front of the ass.

7 Likes

They really imagined they had been able to solve this 70 year old problem, didn’t they?

8 Likes

Haven’t you heard about the epidemic of highschool students unscrewing the doors of their schools from the hinges and then using those doors to beat several of their classmates to death before finally (and tragically) turning the door on themselves?

Well you see, when you are dealing with a recalcitrant bully, the obvious way to get a break in the negotiations is to bring in your own recalcitrant bully. That will always work in your favour, and never lead to escalation. So they assumed they had this one licked.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, portions of centrist Twitter have decided that the most important issue here is that the use of Kim’s formal title is an affront to US dignity.

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/998655006151708673?s=21

7 Likes

Donald Trump has values?

11 Likes