A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/1006205048987062272?s=19

9 Likes

Why yes, thatā€™s the thing heā€™s most well known for. Admitting that he was wrong about somethingā€¦ wait a second. Did he just admit heā€™s a serial liar???

6 Likes

The filings show how the couple are collecting immense sums from other enterprises while serving in the White House, an extraordinary income flow that ethics experts have warned could create potential conflicts of interests.

Fortunately, the Trump family adheres to nothing but the highest of ethical standards.

5 Likes

And money laundering.

7 Likes

He wants another Trump tower.

8 Likes

My guess is that trump-un-Putinā„¢ are designing the future NK to be the defacto money laundering capital of the world.

6 Likes

Dead on, well said.

5 Likes

But isnā€™t that also the context for positive revolution of people who actually are oppressed? I mean not that revolutionary leaders donā€™t also sometimes commit political crimesā€¦ I donā€™t think itā€™s a wrong statement per se but it feels like ā€œone manā€™s revolutionary is another manā€™s terroristā€ situation. With this, as with a lot of Twitter-sized speech bites lately, bold statements about political moves are being made that ignore how important the underlying morality of the ends are. see: fillibustering appointments, etcā€¦

1 Like

Those were the daysā€¦

1 Like

Vis-a-vis, the Ohio decision, they said on the radio this morning that Kemp is doing cartwheels over this decision now.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to want to see this, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be able to look away.

3 Likes

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/judge-orders-mueller-reveal-alleged-foreign-agents-worked-manafort/

"Muellerā€™s team has until Friday to deliver the names to Manafortā€™s defense team. In earlier indictments, Mueller alleged that the Manafort-aided ā€œforeign agentsā€ included some ā€œformer senior politicians.ā€

Iā€™m out of popcorn.

4 Likes

Sometimes I pinch myself to remind myself that iā€™m not in some weird dream world

5 Likes

TFTFY  

2 Likes
4 Likes

youā€™re not wrong

3 Likes

Mins of Bliss

Carry on.

5 Likes

Yes, old ā€œconfuse the voters about which party theyā€™re voting forā€ trick.

More people turned out for the DC hockey team celebration on the national mall than the last inauguration

7 Likes