A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

They were going to get me eventually. I jaywalk as a hobby.

2 Likes

Secret Service threatens peaceful protestor with jail and then has protester sign HIPPA forms to search her medical history. Begins interviewing her neighbors.

6 Likes

High grade heavy mental.

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

She has a dry wit that, unfortunately, goes over the head of a large percentage of Americans and makes it easier to paint her as “humourless” when she’s anything but.

Bill is jokier, but Hillary is, in my opinion, funnier.

None of which has any bearing on her ability to run the country, but given the choice… Fuck Trumpists, protest voters and stay-at-homers. There is no way in Hell that she wouldn’t have been better.

7 Likes

JFC
This puts a scare into any immigrant claiming a family member.

6 Likes

Then there’s Trump, one of the most dour and humorless people on Earth.

Even seeing some of his old interviews (and behind the scenes footage) back when he was up and coming, he was always serious, surly, and cold. Must be hard being such a miserable human being.

7 Likes

Former FBI director James Comey was using Gmail for FBI business while overseeing the controversial probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as US Secretary of State.

The FBI does irony after all - who knew?

3 Likes

Minneapolis cops routinely getting EMTs to forcibly sedate people.

5 Likes

I have to give their state medai a tiny bit of credit when it comes to their puns

State-controlled media made a concerted attack on the new US measures.

“Following the path of expanding and opening up is China’s best response to the trade dispute between China and the United States, and is also the responsibility that major countries should have to the world,” said an editorial in Xinhua news agency.

“The wise man builds bridges, the fool builds walls,” it commented.

5 Likes

Maybe… but probably not as hard as it is being one of the people in his immediate orbit, like his wives, his kids, and the whole country.

4 Likes

Calls from the administration for secure apps in 3… 2… 1…

3 Likes

This one seemed to slip through the news cycle relatively unnoticed

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/1008098162748395520

Every Republican is completely fine with this.

Every.

Single.

One.

Of.

Them.

6 Likes

Christ what a bunch of assholes.

3 Likes

surprise-surprise-surprise

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wow. I’m sure the lack of mention of well-ordered witches in the Constitution was just an oversight.

Hey NRA, what have you got against “thoughts and prayers”?

5 Likes
4 Likes