A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

And can you imagine how much of the aid budget is going to be wasted on audits to make sure there isnā€™t ā€œso much as an abortion referralā€ anywhere? Not only will a lot less organisations receive funding, the ones that do will have to offer crippled services, and a significant fraction of the funds they do receive will be wasted proving that every sperm remains sacred, lest god get quite irate.

:mad:

What a hate filled, spiteful bunch of pricks.

21 Likes

Perhaps. Then again, consider 8 years of Trump / Pence followed by 8 more of Pence / ?

7 Likes

No. Thatā€™s literally incomprehensible to me. American civilization would collapse into something completely unrecognizable to me before that could happen.

Literally incomprehensible.

12 Likes

Uhā€¦what if the IRS owes you money? Filing means taking money away from the Treasury for people in that situation.

14 Likes

What if everyone who owns patents, copyrights, etc. refused to allow their products to be used by anyone/company/governmental level who is pro-Trump?

3 Likes

An executive order drafted by the Trump administration calls for a policy review that could authorize the CIA to reopen ā€œblack siteā€ prisons overseas and potentially restart an interrogation program that was dismantled in 2009 after using methods widely condemned as torture.

ā€¦

The White House did not immediately respond to request for comment. The copy obtained by the Post contains editing marks and significant errors, including a reference to ā€œthe atrocities of September 11, 2011ā€ missing the actual date of the 9/11 attacks by a decade.

9 Likes

[why my gif no worky???]
https://media3.giphy.com/media/Br5rWtM1QiYBa/200.gif#56

3 Likes

I feel like Steve Bannon made a list on a whiteboard titled THE MOST EVIL SUPERVILLAN SHIT WE CAN DO and is just checking them off one by one. I mean, whatā€™s next?
ā€¢ Empty nationā€™s libraries, replace all books with ART OF THE DEAL, burn everything else
ā€¢ Replace PBS with Breitbart For Kids run by Milo Y.
ā€¢ Put photos of Trump in every schoolroom; all children must pledge allegiance to Trump daily
ā€¢ Shut down USDA, supply every American with 1lb of Trump Steak per week as their meat ration
ā€¢ Force all Flint residents to buy Trump bottled water, shut down aid efforts

14 Likes

Interesting idea, but most working-class/middle-class people with full-time jobs automatically have income taxes taken out of their paychecks. Filing your income taxes is just when you determine whether or not you paid the right amount.

17 Likes

Fair points.

Fuck.

13 Likes

Indeed. Even ā€œcheating on taxesā€ is a privilege of the rich that is largely off limits to most of us.

20 Likes

I was just thinking the other day one needs an entire crime wall with photos of the administration connected with strings to track everything going on. Like they use to track mob families in movies.

14 Likes

I like the imagery. It fits.

7 Likes
10 Likes

also:

17 Likes

I assume that this thread will hit the 10k mark in record time.

9 Likes

A response to Trumpā€™s gag rule from a more civilized country:

This is probably what Trump wants. I doubt he cares, but now someone else will be footing the bill.

Except itā€™s only the $600Mā€¦

23 Likes

He really is progressing to full super villain. Whatā€™s next? Internment camps for dissenters?

19 Likes

Time to resurrect riot grrl as a thing, maybe? Vagina Screechers are open up for a reformed Bikini Kill?

13 Likes

He will call them Freedom of Speech zones. Free train ride if you like it or not. Terrible gift shop but the showers are Huuuge.

12 Likes