A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Does my ass look big in this helicopter?

5 Likes

Chart of Trumpian Investors/Investments: (who owns who in the administration)
http://www.operationveracity.com/trump-scam/trumpinc.html

9 Likes

How is this not conflict of interest?

12 Likes

I read shit like this and start wondering: is ‘the Wall’ just phase one of ensuring the U.S. populace can’t cross national borders?

I wish I were joking but, as someone put it, with every day feeling like a week my mind is getting just a tad fucking rattled.

10 Likes

(i.e. Sessions)

16 Likes

I’m convinced the Republicans choreographed the whole thing so that Pence would be the “historic” tie breaker and also timing so Sessions could vote for her. We all called, tweeted, emailed our disgust but her big pocketbook was more important that our voices.

VOTE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT OF THE SENATE ASAP.

16 Likes

Seriously, fuck this.

This country really is fucked.

14 Likes

This is the letter she was reading that was voted to be inappropriate by every Republican senator, which got Warren censured. She can no longer speak against Sessions’ confirmation. If the Republicans want to create martyrs, they’re doing a fine job of it.

16 Likes

About the last thing you would expect USDA to quietly change during the transition would be the make-up of hamburger—but, you would be wrong. Food Safety News is reporting this week that while USDA long operated under “Policy Memo 027” that said beef hearts and tongues should be kept out of ground beef “because consumers would not expect to find them included,” no longer applies.

3 Likes

Oh, and the US antiterrorism effort is now barred from Yemen. Whoops.

13 Likes

They’ve already suggested paying for the wall by seizing the money sent home by Mexicans in the USA. Next up: making it illegal for Latin Americans to carry money out of the country. Easy enough to stretch that to Muslims, too (“they’re funding ISIS” etc).

9 Likes

I love a good game of calvinball.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Out? He wants to say who can and cannot leave the country?

11 Likes

Fucking Strom Thurmond. Another wonderful example of racial tolerance. Oh wait, I mean another bigoted asshole.

15 Likes
4 Likes

I’m beginning to understand the ‘value’ of the civil forfeiture laws as something more than personal greed.

7 Likes

Is this Trump and Abbot’s game in TX with civil asset forfeiture? Do you have a link I can read on this?

14 Likes

Non USA Fuckery…
https://twitter.com/SimonNRicketts/status/829367789689458688

5 Likes