A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

It must be nice living in a head space where literally every problem can be solved with the most forehead slappingly obvious solutions.

Water puts out fires, ergo California just needs more water! QED!

5 Likes

Okay Ohio voters, get busy!

4 Likes

Emotions ran high. Insults were shouted across the room. At one point, Duran had to remind those in the audience to have a civilized debate, even though today’s politics may “seem uncivilized.”

I keep forgetting that civility is the real problem, not the senescent clown who scammed his way into the oval office.

4 Likes

Seems like a perfect opportunity for a pissoir installation.

2 Likes

Maybe something like this? San Francisco installed an outdoor urinal at a muni stop in 2016. I’m no PhiIippe Starck, but I’ve taken the liberty of enhancing it a little.

5 Likes

Ok i’m sure most republicans don’t hate the media that mu…

Oh, nevermind then.

8 Likes

What the actual fucketing fuck!

9 Likes

A friend just sent me this:

tumblr_p16urk2qpZ1vaqoiqo1_400

11 Likes

Quote of the day:

“…Donald Trump does what the syphilis tells him to do…” Jimmy Kimmel (Writer unknown)

6 Likes

(I’d put this in the wrong thread earlier. The java’s not doing it for me today.)

4 Likes

Reuters first reported that the White House was considering such a plan in February.

I knew it had sounded depressingly familiar.

1 Like

“Dagen McDowell wondered how Trump could consider speaking with Mueller, implying that the president would have a tough time avoiding any false statements.”

insert: “oh really.gif”

6 Likes
4 Likes

What architect in his or her right mind would design anything with an asbestos component?

3 Likes

Someone being paid by Trump, who’s gone on record as saying that he thinks that the anti-asbestos movement was “led by the mob” and that the Twin Towers wouldn’t have fallen if they hadn’t removed the asbestos, which he thinks is perfectly safe.

5 Likes

One that’s just itching to get sued?

3 Likes

About the only place it makes dubious sense is for cement roofing in third world shanty towns. The thinking is that the short term fire safety is better than the long term asbestos risk because it assumes that they won’t have a long term.

That was 2009. Supposedly Canada is stopping all exports this year.

5 Likes
3 Likes

“Texas Governor Gregg Abbott should lose his computer privileges.” - Winston Churchill

“Greg Abbott is an asshole.” - Abraham Lincoln

8 Likes

“Christ, what an asshole!” - St. Paul.
“I know, right?” - Christ.

5 Likes