A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

There seems to be a renewed push to mainstream that bullshit this week. It’s popping up all over Twitter and Youtube, and not just from the usual suspects.

2 Likes

Stalin: Left.
Hitler: Left.
Mussolini: Left.
Tojo: Communist.
General Franco: Left.
FDR: Left.

I guess that only leaves Churchill?

2 Likes

Don’t you know that he was a Liberal for years?

/s

2 Likes

tng-picard-facepalm

7 Likes

Actually, he was.
Churchill began and ended his parliamentary career as a member of the Conservative Party (which he led from 1940 to 1955), but from 1904-1924 he was a prominent member of the Liberal Party.

1 Like

980x

7 Likes

He doesn’t confirm specific comments, but definitely in general. I think his excuse for not doing it seems justified.

4 Likes

Unfair???

9 Likes

Unanimous.

Trump’s response:

What are we “winning”? Beats the fuck out of me.

9 Likes

Winning = Getting Rich

4 Likes

Can’t be. I’d like to get rich, but I’m fuckimg tired of “winning”.

5 Likes

Derpy Don thinks “opposition party” is something evil, an enemy of the people.

4 Likes

Neither Trump nor his Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke ever took Forestry 101. They seem to be under the impression that downfall trees are a dangerous waste, and not essential for a healthy forest. Also: Blame Canada!

In my uninformed opinion, there probably was too much accumulation of forest floor material caused by fighting every minor fire for decades, but I’m sure that doing controlled burns are real nail-biters in California’s climate.

7 Likes

CNN breaks down what Omarosa said about Trump and his admin’s response to what happened in Puerto Rico

I was in Puerto Rico when the Category 4 storm tore through the island on September 20. I witnessed much of what the book describes about conditions and response on the ground unfold in real time. The White House has branded Manigault Newman a liar, and many have questioned her tactics, her motives and her accuracy. But based on what I witnessed in Puerto Rico and what I read in her book about the hurricane response, this might be one example where she got it right.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/us/omarosa-puerto-rico-trump/index.html

5 Likes

“Look, I’m not going to be rushed into having [Trump] testify so that he gets trapped into perjury,” Giuliani told Todd. “When you tell me that… he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry. Well, that’s so silly, because it’s somebody’s version of the truth ― not the truth.”

Todd, visibly perplexed, interrupted: “Truth is truth.” But Giuliani frantically fired back, prompting laughter from Todd.

″No it isn’t! Truth isn’t truth!” Giuliani responded. “The president of the United States says, ‘I didn’t ―’”

“Mr. Mayor, do you realize… this is going to become a bad meme,” Todd interrupted.

Welcome to 2018. If you dismiss facts like Goebbels does, you’ll end up in youtube poop and image macros.

9 Likes

It depends on what your definition of ”is" is.

6 Likes

Beauty is truth, truth is beauty, Rudy is neither.

1 Like

Beauty is truth
truth is beauty
neither of which
resembles Rudy

further improvements welcome

11 Likes

Is this guy literally the LAST person on eartg with a JD who will work with Trump, or did Trump lose a bet?

3 Likes