A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

On Tuesday, President Trump is expected to propose a vast rollback of regulations on emissions from coal plants, including many owned by members of a coal-burning trade association that had retained Mr. Wehrum and his firm as recently as last year to push for the changes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/us/politics/epa-coal-emissions-standards-william-wehrum.html

4 Likes

It’s really odd that he kinda praised Rudy’s doublespeak

5 Likes

The Right is always cursing anything that smacks of moral relativism, but they seem fine with the far more dangerous factual relativism.

8 Likes

Our local GOP is hard at work on figuring out how to replace Congressman Swamp Thing on the ballot

3 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speechwriter-fired-apos-linked-083259122.html

Wait, Trump had an actual speech writer???

8 Likes

Sure. Remember all the ones that he threw away at his rallies?

7 Likes

It’s stuff like that which makes me want to leave this country. Being trans (not even out yet) and I see crap like this which scares the hell out of me. Just existing as trans seems to make it a-okay to murder with some folks. >_>

7 Likes

Not surprisingly, the books Trump is supposedly “reading” are all about himself or his pals.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hat-trick!

No wonder that admin doesn’t like the press. They have a very easy time bringing out receipts longer than the ones you get at CVS

6 Likes

I wonder if they had any real goal against the The International Republican Institute and The Hudson Institute, or just to spread FUD?

Denied!

4 Likes

Is there a grain of salt big enough for this story? McGahn didn’t have to incriminate the president; Trump’s doing an excellent job of incriminating himself.

2 Likes

Uptight, old people complain about MTV (not a repeat from 1993)

I wonder what they’re trying to distract their viewers fro…

Oh, I see.

4 Likes

Fox Business News trying to stay as classy as their sister network

2 Likes

A plague of lunatic plutocrats.

OFFS!

In 2010, he quietly contributed $3.5 million to the conservative, Tucker Carlson-founded Daily Caller news site

Gah, I find it hard to believe that the Mercers eventually found Bannon objectionable in any way!

6 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ.

8 Likes

Thread about the trial of Richard Preston (AKA the Klansman who was shooting his gun off during Charlottesville).

7 Likes

It’s like he doesn’t want people thinking his fixer pleading guilty to the feds is that big of a deal

4 Likes

The best endorsement .

5 Likes