A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

9 Likes

Yet more cognitive dissonance among his racist supporters, that they have no trouble with him cozying up to an ā€œA-rab.ā€

6 Likes

Representative from one make-believe group promises to counteract actions of another make-believe group.

8 Likes

Butā€¦ the ARMS deals!!! /s

3 Likes

So, all those novels and TV shows about secret groups of wizards and supernatural beings fighting it out in the shadows of our society are true?!?

And now the cold war is going hot?

:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Alternate Headline: Catholic Church Recognizes and Legitimates Brooklyn Coven.

12 Likes

In ongoing ā€œit turns out regulations are actually there for a good goddamn reasonā€ newsā€¦

6 Likes

Which is why Trumpā€™s whole ā€œfor every one new regulation, two must goā€ rule is so fucking stupid.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Seems as good a place for this as any. The governmentā€™s Healthy People 2020 website is (as of this writing) in Drupalā€™s install mode.

ETA: Evidently someone rebooted (or did what needed to be done) Monday morning. Where I work, no one wouldā€™ve hesitated to bother me over the weekend over something like that.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or do these weird caravans happen whenever Trump really needs a boost, especially with his base?

6 Likes

But Trump says the Democrats are funding these! (Iā€™d love to know how thatā€™s supposed to work.)

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if (now) President Trump flies around to do rallies, who pays for the trip? #taxpayers

6 Likes

Taxpayers pay for his security detail and transportation but his rallys are funded by his campaign/RNC.

Itā€™s a non trivial amount weā€™re paying for this bullshit.

8 Likes

So Typical.

4 Likes

ā€œAs Caravan Of Migrants Heads North, Trump Threatens To Close Southern U.S. Borderā€¦ā€
Please, could we send them a few thousand [ MAGA ] hats? Great photo op and I bet "the Occupant"will take credit for as he said about Mexico "ā€¦some, I assume, are good people.

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Then come the Social Security cuts / elimination. 'muricans just donā€™t see that the GOP is inflating the national debt just to do just that?

Dumb asses. GD dumb asses.

7 Likes

This is the ā€œbaby donā€™t goā€ of policy proposals. (ETA: to be clear, Trumpā€™s policy proposal, not yours)

2 Likes

Anything that doesnā€™t involve increasing taxes for the rich. (Which would actually make a huge difference.)

5 Likes