A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Georgia, Georgia … :notes:

7 Likes

Hang on a second.

How did anyone tie the rejected voter list to race? That’s not information that the office in charge of voter registration should possess. If they do, it’s a massive problem (aka working as designed).

3 Likes

Hrrmm. I don’t see where that data comes from. The following letter breaks it down in a table and says “data from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office”, but doesn’t footnote that with a link to the source data. Nor does it address how or why they might know this.

1 Like

Most likely, the office of voter registration has total access to all Georgia records. After all, they reject applications on any mismatch of data from many government departments. Hell, they’d probably reject for mismatch of race data too. (Except that I’m sure that no one ever has problems applying non-white race calculus to differently worded government forms. /s)

If asked if they don’t see the huge problem with that, they’d probably give a Tucker Carlson look of angry bewilderment.

7 Likes

Ted Cruz interrupts moderator while complaining about the lack of civility

Beto also get this pretty sick burn in too last night

Also sigh

7 Likes

“Mueller’s findings won’t necessarily be made public if he doesn’t secure unsealed indictments. He can present his findings only to his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.”

6 Likes

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

“The timing of the arrival of the money has raised eyebrows among some bureaucrats,”

3 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

speaking as a native texan and having watched the politics of this state since i was 12, ted cruz is one of the most hated republicans in a republican state. in my town i see signs for beto in yards where all the other signs are for republican candidates.

in a fair universe he’d lose by a lot. that said, it’s not a fair universe, it’s texas, i estimate he’ll probably win by 1.5-2%

10 Likes

You know that gross feeling when you know somebody vile is going to goose step into your area? I’m feeling it now.

7 Likes

It sounds like there are problems with the rates that need renegotiating rather than abruptly pulling out, but that’s Trump’s style.

9 Likes

One can only assume he’s heard about Brexit, so they’ve given him his own tiny Brexit-like thing to play with.

3 Likes

Follow up:

15 Likes

WTF?

So a dead man could potentially be elected, even though it’s literally impossible for him to physically fill the position?

This is truly the dumbest timeline…

SMFH

9 Likes

It shouldn’t even be possible for anybody else to make sound over the PA when the moderator is talking :confused:

4 Likes

I wish Fred Trump knew about abruptly pulling out.

7 Likes

Not just him. A lot of our problems are due to a bunch of rich sons of birchers.

6 Likes

Kanye brought his MAGA hat into a mexican restaurant

5 Likes

A restaurant called Pepe’s. (Perfect symbolism for the alt right fucks he’s pandering to.)

You can’t make this shit up.

5 Likes