A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

See also: Stochastic Terrorism

5 Likes

All gains for 2018 Gone

Bombs and lies wonā€™t smokescreen this for long.

Howā€™s that MAGA now?

4 Likes

Now we need to double down on MAGA, because LOOK AT THOSE FALSE FLAGS THE DEMS DEPLOYED!!! LIBERAL MOBS IN TEH STREETSā€¦ AND THEIR RAISING THE INTEREST RATES, BUT DIDNā€™T DURING OBUMMER!!! /s

broadchurch-sad|nullxnull

8 Likes

Meanwhile, gas prices are rising again, too; just look at all that ā€œwinning.ā€

6 Likes

Breaking News: Everyone is angry.

5 Likes

Apparently the Chinese are listening in on Trumpā€™s constant unsecured phone calls to friendsā€¦

But it would seem the intelligence agencies arenā€™t super worried about it because the president is too stupid to retain any actually damaging classified information from his briefings.

Meanwhile Russia doesnā€™t feel like they need to bother with covert ops because Trump and Putin have matching friendship bracelets.

How comforting.

Also, something something emails, I think.

9 Likes

Poor bastards!

5 Likes

I know thereā€™s plenty of conservatives that idolize Putin these days but isnā€™t this is a bit much

5 Likes

And just this week, Vice President Mike Pence, the Department of Homeland Security and the White House all rushed to try to back up Trumpā€™s unsupported claim that ā€œunknown Middle Easternersā€ were part of a migrant caravan in Central America ā€” only to have the president admit late Tuesday that there was no proof at all.

I donā€™t see why they bother trying.

6 Likes

Itā€™s like watching some dark comedy about feckless, greedy heirs enabling and managing their senile elder to protect the value of their own inheritance that said elder keeps recklessly tarnishing. They are all waiting to inherit the Republican brand, and somehow have calculated that preserving the lie that Trump is not a crumbling facade seems better than letting him fail and rising from the ashes. Itā€™s like old man and the sea, but the fish being eaten piece by piece is their political future.

9 Likes

China spokeswomen Hua Chunying on the NYT Trump iPhone tapping story: ā€œIf they are very worried about iPhones being tapped, they can use Huawei.ā€

6 Likes

10 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

MAGAleaker

9 Likes

Well played!

@mr_raccoon
I donā€™t know about anyone else, but to me red tide means some slime has killed off everything it touches and all the dead shit has washed up on shore and is gag-inducing and eye-watering stinky.

5 Likes
5 Likes

3 am dump from Trump

3 Likes

So I was watching A Closer look from Late Night with Seth Meyers and he showed a clip of Trumpā€™s rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin. And the first thing I thought watching the clip was ā€œIs there a green screen behind him or something?ā€ The sharp contrast between him and background is stark. Normally the background crowd while not in perfect focus, is not that out of focus.

Someone look at just a few seconds (volume off) and tell me if I am imagining things!!!

Late Night clip (rally footage at 32sec in)

Full rally clip from CBS:

Another CBS clip with footage from the Texas rally (starts around 50sec in)

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible that a combination of venue layout and camera lens resulted in a shot with a very narrow focal length. Itā€™s also definitely oddly-lit ā€“ there doesnā€™t seem to be much overhead light so it creates a sharp, dark rim around the top of his head where the front-light falls off, and the contrast is weird so his suit just looks like a black void ā€“ but I donā€™t see any of the color inconsistencies or fringing around his hair or in the blur of his hands when he moves them that Iā€™d associate with a cheap green-screen. The temperature of the light is also pretty consistent between him and the crowd behind him, which is also super easy to botch when doing a green-screen, especially in a live environment.

4 Likes