A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I canā€™t answer to the odd camera effects but, every time I see these rally shots I think that there is not one person in those crowds that he would let step foot into his home. Not one.

6 Likes

Moron canā€™t even keep his racism in his pants while heā€™s talking to black conservatives.

9 Likes

OMFGā€¦ he just needs to drop dead, already.

9 Likes

this ā€œBombā€ stuff

I guess to him if 9/11 had happened today heā€™d be complaining about all the news coverage about ā€œplane stuffā€?

9 Likes

I guess that would be an improvement over bragging that his building is now the tallest one in Manhattan?

8 Likes

Ugh. That event was organized by Turning Point USA. It must take serious willful blindness for black conservatives to do that.

2 Likes

Jeezus how fucking stupid do you have to be to vote for a guy this fucking stupid.

Canā€™t even close a fucking umbrella.

7 Likes

Clearly, heā€™s never had to live a day in his life without having an army of people who pick up after him.

6 Likes

The umbrella in the corner sadly rocking about in the wind after he set it down and walked away is such an apt metaphor for America.

13 Likes

More likely that he just doesnā€™t give a shit.

About lots of things, umbrellas being one of them.

6 Likes

Canā€™t he tell the far right creeps to cool it for a couple weeks?

12 Likes

George RR Martin on Donald Trumpā€¦

They have the same level of emotional maturity. And Joffrey likes to remind everyone that heā€™s king. And he thinks that gives him the ability to do anything. And weā€™re not an absolute monarchy, like Westeros is. Weā€™re a constitutional republic. And yet, Trump doesnā€™t seem to know what that means. He thinks the presidency gives him the power to do anything. And so, yeah, Joffrey is Trump.

10 Likes

So much for asking permission

14 Likes

Hm. I believe Fox Slews has an out on copyright if itā€™s newsworthy. (That was Gawkerā€™s defense for keeping the crazy Tom Cruise video up, and that stood up to Scientologyā€™s legal threats.)

Undeterred by legal troubles, several sites have re-posted the video anyway, including The New York Post and Gawker, which vowed to stand its ground. ā€œItā€™s newsworthy,ā€ Nick Denton wrote. ā€œAnd we will not be removing it.ā€

(Too bad he didnā€™t stop there.)

1 Like
3 Likes

Still a long shot.

But Texas independents have broken with their usual political allegiances in a surprising way. Republicans in Texas generally rely on independents and moderate Democrats to maintain their significant hold over state politics. In the Senate race, however, independent voters prefer Oā€™Rourke to Cruz by 12 points, which suggests the grassroots enthusiasm that has rallied local progressives around Oā€™Rourke may be spreading beyond the Democratic base.

5 Likes

Especially since there are machines that are apparently changing Oā€™Rourke votes to Cruz votesā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great Georgeā€¦ can I get The Winds in Winter pleaseā€¦ that would cheer me up in these bleak days of real winterā€¦

2 Likes

And vice-versa.

(No doubt the Republicans will holler about it if Oā€™Rourke wins.)

4 Likes

I saw that too, itā€™s a thing and acknowledged by the relevant Texas voting authority (a board or Sec of State or similar). The report I saw said it was associated with voting a straight Dem ticket, then on the final confirmation screen it shows Cruz instead of Beto.

2 Likes