A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

9 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

You know, we’d all be better off by a huge margin with the president in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

4 Likes

For the entire time that the Donald Trump criminal saga has been unfolding, the Attorney General of Florida has been a Republican named Pam Bondi, who happens to be one of Trump’s flunkies. She’s not seeking reelection; she’ll be replaced by Democratic candidate Sean Shaw or Republican candidate Ashley Moody. As with every other statewide race in Florida, the polls suggest the AG race is a tight one.

If Moody wins, nothing will happen to Trump. But if Shaw wins, he’s vowing to investigate Donald Trump’s Florida real estate ventures for financial ties to Russia. There’s a lot to work with. For instance, Trump sold a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch for twice what it was worth, and then the oligarch had it bulldozed. In addition, Trump Towers III in Florida was busted this year for a Russian prostitution ring.

IF…

10 Likes

kimmy-schmidt-fingers-crossed

6 Likes

Esp in the face of McConnell already saying exactly that.

7 Likes

Trumpazee to the nth degree. How do these assholes get elected? Is this some kind of super secret that their electorate does not know, or do they (ie Steve King) not care?

2 Likes

It was only a matter of time before the ruskies stuck their nose into the Georgia race

7 Likes

existentialcrisis

7 Likes

Chin up; unlike Theon, we’ve still got our ‘sausages,’ and we’re gonna fight like hell.

5 Likes

Agreed. I do think that this last minute tactic shows how scared Kemp is of losing… if she does win, this is also his attempt to preemptively discredit her as the first black woman in American history to be a governor. More than anything else, I think it shows that the GOP is running scared in our state.

8 Likes

Right on.

3 Likes

The office of Brian Kemp, who is also the Republican candidate for governor, said in a Sunday morning news release that they will investigate the Georgia Democratic Party as part of its probe, but did not offer any details on why it is investigating the Democratic party.

facepalmless

7 Likes

The only problem with that meme is they spelled ‘response’ wrong… right after calling someone else “stupid.”

Muphry’s law strikes yet again, and that’s why I make my own snarky macros.

Edited to add:

10 Likes

And why you very carefully double-checked your post for spelling errors before clicking Reply. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh look, it’s these assholes.

What do you want to bet any casualties will either be these guys getting shot or them doing the shooting.

7 Likes

Usually, yeah; but when I’m at work, I constantly make mistakes in my comments here, because I’m rushing.

5 Likes