A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

after 24 years of teaching i favor o’toole’s commentary on murphy’s law–“murphy was an optimist.”

6 Likes

Harsh!

*lolz

But I referenced Muphry, not Murphy.

:wink:

9 Likes

They honestly thought this was a good idea at first

8 Likes

8 Likes

Fox News said the commercial is too racist to air on their network

12 Likes

Day before the Election and right on cue:

ISIS, coming to a Starbucks near you. Board the windows!

4 Likes

…Fox indicated the commercial would no longer appear on its networks. “Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” said Marianne Gambelli, president of ad sales for both outlets.

I feel like:
tumblr_m1sb6q6KJO1qkwym723|nullxnull

6 Likes

11 Likes

I know. The same network that sent Jesse Watters in chinatown to shoot a pretty racist segment said it was a bit much.

So much winning.

5 Likes

“Too racist for Fox.” Is that a thing? Is it actually physically possible? Enquiring minds want to know!

4 Likes

Part of me is glad that I haven’t seen it.

Part of me can’t help but wonder how horribly baldly racist it is to be too racist for them. That’s like quantum racism.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet either; with the exception of the damn mailers, I’ve done an enviable job of avoiding most of the political hoopla from both sides these last few weeks.

4 Likes

Those all go right to the recycle bin in my house. I voted already so too late for that.

3 Likes

Yes, subsidized to the tune of $12 Billion.

Meanwhile Brazil is picking up the slack while US farmers / taxpayers get fleeced.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-soy-usa/brazil-to-pass-u-s-as-worlds-largest-soy-producer-in-2018-idUSKBN1IC2IW

Some US farmers might not know it yet but, somebody stole their cheese.

4 Likes

Yes, a trump 2020 slogan.

7 Likes

Steve King is not so much back on his bullshit as he is piling up increasingly enormous mounds of it because he’s decided it’s the only way he can get anyone’s attention.

From the same article:

Earlier Monday, King raised eyebrows when he made a crack about two liberal members of the U.S. Supreme Court, saying he hoped Justices Elana Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor “will elope to Cuba.”

Apparently, “raised eyebrows” is Daily Beast’s code phrase for “was incredibly racist and also homophobic at the same time”.

6 Likes

No no nononononono. Why is this piece of shit still a thing?

2 Likes

Ask the Iowans, I guess.

(or… don’t.)

1 Like

Well, that’s basically what we’re doing today :wink:

4 Likes