A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Yes, yes we are. May God have mercy on our souls.

7 Likes

That makes it the second time he’s victim blamed CA for it’s wildfire situation - this year. People are fucking dying and losing everything and he’s all “poor forest management and environmental regulations”.

9 Likes
7 Likes

It’s his fallback retort, when he can’t think of anything else to say, blame the victim.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Washington Post today:

Early Saturday, the White House announced Trump and the first lady had scuttled plans, due to bad weather, for their first stop in the weekend’s remembrance activities — a visit to the solemn Aisne Marne American Cemetery, marking the ferocious Battle of Belleau Wood.

Belleau Wood, where men charged straight into artillery, machine guns and poison gas, what I would call ludicrous bravery in the face of near certain death. Trump can’t be bothered because it rained. I’m lost for words.

15 Likes

Oh, they’re starting to realize now how badly they effed up?

5 Likes

I wonder how many votes they lost because of that rant he went on in that hearing :thinking:

3 Likes
3 Likes

To be fair, his bone spurs give him hell in damp weather.

Bonus: Madescere means “become ■■■■■” :wink:

8 Likes
10 Likes

I wonder where he gets the energy to be so goddamned awful all of the fucking time. That kind of evil can’t be fueled by over-done steaks with ketchup (shudder) and Big Macs alone.

Speed, coke, meth? Actually, that might explain a few things.

The man can’t be gone soon enough.

6 Likes

Hatred, anger and fear are pretty potent stimulants.

7 Likes

Thread:

9 Likes

BTW: this Tucker stuff is related to why the centrist habit of throwing protesters under the bus every time a window gets broken is a stupidly counterproductive thing.

i) The right is going to portray the left as violent no matter what the left does.

ii) It’s just a fucking broken window/spraypainted driveway/etc. This is not in any way equivalent to the constant murderous terrorism of the right.

10 Likes

He didn’t even choose a POLITICAL PARTY until the other one put a black guy in the White House.

He’s not accidentally racist. Racism is ALL HE CARES ABOUT. He’s accidentally everything else.

10 Likes

this expresses it well.

10 Likes

Now that we’re mostly past the mid-terms, the contenders for 2020 will start throwing their hats in the ring over the next six months.

I wonder who the first sacrificial Republican will be?

4 Likes

I really like the sound of that.

5 Likes

None, I’d think. Trump will run unopposed.

On the Dem side, we already have a whole bunch of folks who are obviously manoeuvring for the job. Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton from the establishment wing. Beto looks to be trying to set up a run as well (no chance), and Bernie is still in it.

It’ll be absolute mayhem.

3 Likes